More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by premieloser premieloser

Whose beta test would you like to review?

Anna Johnson, dealing with harassment at the gym

Anna sighed with frustration as Jeff started making his way over to her again. She couldn't get him to leave her alone. Not that she totally blamed him. Her ass did look great in these grey yoga pants she was wearing, and even her sports bra did little to control her impressive chest. Still, the young redhead had told him she wasn't interested more than enough times. And it didn't help that he kept constantly going on and on about what a big cock he had. It was disgusting. He even made sure to wear shorts to the gym that were tight enough to show off his bulge. Still, this time she was ready for him. Her friend Jenna had invited her into the closed beta of the new iCock app, and she'd found the perfect setting to punish Jeff.

Jeff wore an awful smirk as he came up behind Anna while she was getting off the treadmill, giving her ass a little slap. "Hey there, babe. Ready to give into temptation yet? I've got the equipment to satisfy you all night long." Anna makes a little gagging sound. "Stop being disgusting. Seriously, last chance." Jeff just snorts. "Oh I doubt that. You'll give in eventually."

Anna shrugs, scrolling down the options in her app until she finds the one she wanted among the apps preset combinations of effects. Sissydick: the Sissydick button provides a combination of options to turn any man into a pathetic little wimpdick. Physically, the setting shrinks the victim's cock down to a little 2-inch nubbin with low stamina, watery, little cumloads, and difficulty staying hard. However, these effects pale next to the main effect of this setting, which causes the victim's cock to conflate shame, arousal, and pleasure. Simply put, the act of stimulating the victim's cock causes them to feel intense shame in addition to arousal and pleasure and the more shame the victim feels, the greater their pleasure and arousal, creating a humiliating feedback loop.

Does she push the sissydick button?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)