More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

Where do you look?

Anime...

Hmm… It seems that the archive or well the jukebox as you call it from here on out, has a vast collection of anime on it in conjunction with the rather large collection of Western animation.

You watched a great deal of anime in your time, especially growing up, but not all as you’re not a super geek or Otaku and thank God you are not what is known as a Weeb or weeabo. You enjoy Japanese culture as much as the next guy, but you’re not that obsessed.

Anyway, you have much more pressing matters to investigate, such as the rather large anime catalog help within the jukebox.

Instantly you recognize three of the biggest needs of anime right off the bat.

1. Dragon Ball Z: the grandfather of all modern anime, Dragon Ball Z is what really got most people into the Anime scene, You Included. Dragon ball follows the adventures of one Son Goku, a Saiyan raised on earth and one of anime’s biggest badasses! It would be fun to watch Goku’s adventures again. Ooh! An would you look at that, they even have a team four star option to watch the dragon ball abridged version of the series.

2. Naruto: Ahh… Naruto, One of the biggest names in Anime as it followed the ventures of one spunky ninja and hyperactive blonde, Naruto Uzumaki, and his adventures and struggles growing up. It’s a damn shame that the sequal series has his son as such little bitch, Cus that boy hasn’t had a taste of the crap his daddy had to go through and needs a severe reality check if you ever seen one.

3. One piece: A Pirates life for me! Though not as popular as Dragon Ball Z or as Naruto, One piece stands out as one of the big greats of anime. Not everyone likes it, But damn is it not entertaining! One piece follows the adventures of one crazy and particularly stupid captain named Monkey D Luffy as he travels across the grand line in search of the greatest treasure left by the pirate King, Gol D Roger, along the way he makes many friends and enemies and has to deal with insane Marines and ever increasingly stupid and Bullshit level strong bad guys. All in search of the one piece in order to become the next pirate King!

#: Search deeper…

Which do you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)