More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Who has the first appointment?

Angie Morris

Chuck headed over to the Morris house at noon the next day. Walking up the sidewalk to the front door, he noticed that the lawn hadn't been mowed in a few weeks, the long blades waving in the light breeze. With three busy teenagers and both parents working, they probably didn't have a lot of extra time for yard work. He arrived at the door and pushed the doorbell. He vaguely heard the muffled chimes ring inside the house, and then heard footsteps approaching.

Angie Morris opened the door with a smile on her face. "Oh, Chuck! I'm glad you could make it over today. This yard is in need of work, and we just don't have time to do it. The kids have jobs or summer activities, and my husband and I both work. How much will it cost to help us out?" Her pleasant demeanor put Chuck at ease. He took a second to take in her shoulder-length blonde hair, dress shirt and slacks, and sensible shoes. She must be home for lunch from the antique store.

He grinned at her and said, "Let's walk around the yard and I'll give you a quote."

So, she closed the door behind her and showed him around the yard. As they toured the big lawn, Chuck couldn't help but notice how nice Angie looked. Her shirt was nicely filled out by medium-sized tits, and occasionally, he got the barest glimpse of a lacy black bra underneath. Her ass seemed very firm, and she walked gracefully. He wondered if she worked out at a gym or health club. He was rather embarrassed when he got a bit of an erection watching her. He concealed it and concentrated on judging the size of the yard and how much trimming would be needed to keep it looking nice. When they finished walking around, they returned to the front door.

"Well, I'll mow this for 45 dollars. Do you want the clippings bagged or left on the ground to compost?" he inquired.

"That's a great price. The lawn service we called wanted 75 bucks. If you wouldn't mind, bag them, please, at least the first time. With it this long, there would be clippings all over, and Tom hates that. Is there anything else you need to know?"

"Yes, how often do you want it mowed? Every week?"

"That would be great. Tom wants the yard looking nice. Now, I need to get back to the shop. So, can you start tomorrow? I won't be here, but if you have any questions, just give me a call. Here's the card for the shop," she said as she pulled a business card from her pocket and handed it to him.

"Tomorrow's fine. I'll come by at dinner time to collect, OK?"

"Sure. Bye now." With that, Angie waved and closed the door. Chuck pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and jotted down the details of the job. Then he walked back to his house to have lunch.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)