More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How do you react?

Anger!

"What?!" I shout selfishly without thinking how hard it was probably for her, "Why didn't you tell me before??"
"That's why" she says while bowing her head down and pointing slightly at me. I figured out that she meant my reaction but that didn't ease the anger at all.
"But.." i said and my eyes started to tear up. "I fucking cared for you, you've been my Friend since years. I had a fucking crush on!"
She looks up at me with a glance of joy in her eyes from the realization that i liked her but then quickly disappears in the tear that dropped from her eye,
"Had?" she says and i quickly notice what i said, "so you don't like me anymore, is that it?"
"I did like you, a lot!" I say thinking quickly what to say, "But I'm straight!"
"and I'm a girl John" she says with her soft voice cracking as if she was chocked by her emotions.

She went to the bathroom holding her dress in her arm, and i quickly understood that she is planning to leave. Leaving today meant , leaving forever, And a huge part of me really didn't want that. I mean we could stay friends! but i want more. HE has a freaking penis! But i like her. I'm straight! I'm in love.

all the thoughts in your mind rushed through like a raging river. You didn't know what to do. But the choice is yours only and you had to decide something quickly. At that thought you hear the bathroom door unlock. You were standing in front of the door when the door lever started going down.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)