More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

Who's the victim?

Angelica Thompson, A struggling mother

Monday, 2:34pm

Dear Diary,

Today was a hard day again. Johnny came home with a letter from school, which I had to sign. According to it, he had peeked into the girls locker room. He is suspended for the rest of the week from school, so he will miss 4 more days. Naturally he will be grounded much longer than that. I don't know what to do with him anymore. Am I a bad mother? I know you'd say I'm not, but why else would he do such a thing? Maybe it's just the missing father, but it has been 14 years since Mark died. I can't blame it all on him. Though I didn't fail that bad with Irene. She'll be home from college for the weekend. I didn't get to ask him yet, but from what I assume, one of the girls Johnny spied on should have been the younger sister of Irenes roommate. If that's true, it sure will make the weekend difficult. I really hope I can keep this family together somehow.

Love,

Angelica


Monday, 8:12 pm

Dear Diary,

I talked to Johnny about what happened at school. Well, to cut it short, he did not fare well. First he was silent and didn't even bother saying anything about it. Then, after I gave him a firm talking to, he blurted out some nonsense. He blamed it on 'the stone not working'. I should have seen it coming, it was obviously one of his more stupid and also most respectless jokes. You see, as I asked what stone he was talking about, he grabbed into his pocket and hurled a blue stone at me. He hit me IN THE CHEST! Can you believe that? My son threw a ROCK AT ME?! Lucky for me, while it was very coarse and rough, it was not sharp or spikey. My dress was still looking fine.

I told the little brat that he will regret what he did and let him simmer a bit on his mistake. I took the stone with me of course. I have spend the last hour just looking at it and inspecting it, to make absolutely sure there is no chance at all that this stone is in any way special. After all, if it were, I would not want to punish an innocent boy. As you can imagine, it is just a rock.

Still, to make sure he wasn't tempted by misguiding or some hallucination, I have decided to hide the rock from him. Better safe than sorry. Though where to hide it? I mean, technically my safe would be fine, or just any drawer. Yet there is a problem. You see, a boy is not meant to peek on girls in the changing room, but Johnny did it anyway. So no matter where I hide it, I must assume he will look there anyway, even if he is not meant to. The only solution I see is to hide it in a place that he would never assume to even look at. Maybe you can see where I am going with this? Exactly. I have pushed the stone into my butthole!

I know, it's brilliant. With me being an anal virgin, and how rough the stone was and how bad it hurt to push it in, there is no way Johnny would ever even think about it being in there! I just have to make sure I am no longer walking cross legged when I confront him tomorrow, or he might suspect something.

Talk to you soon!

Angelica


Tuesday, 11:53 am

Dear Diary,

You win some, you lose some! It has always been that way, and this morning had made that more clear than anything to me. Well, good things first, since they came first after all.

This morning I woke up Johnny. I know he would have liked to sleep in, but if that little rascal thought he could have 4 free days because of his bad behavior, he was still dreaming! So I woke him up bright and early, a bit before I would have had done for school. As you know, I get up around the same time for my home office job, so it wasn't a bother on me anyway. Well, technically it was, since I went in 20 minutes early than normal. See, yesterday in the evening I considered and thought of the perfect punishment for his misbehavior. Well, the first one with the peeking, not the stone throwing. I am still thinking on that one.

You see, he was invading the privacy of other girls and wanted to see them undressed. So what would happen if something like that were to happen to him? Well, not directly to him of course. I'd be a horrible mother for even considering that, don't worry, but what if it happens to someone he cares about? Are you beginning to catch on?

Exactly! I was going to stand in for his embarrassment, to show him how horrible those girls must have felt. So I told him that for as long as he was grounded, and I haven't decided how many months that is going to be yet, I would walk around the house in my shortest mini skirt. And you would not believe how well that worked. He stumbled over himself, making excuses, how he couldn't believe what I was doing and what made me think of it. Obviously I just glared at him, making sure he wasn't going to wiggle out of it.

He didn't give up though - which is what told me it was a really good punishment. He eventually tried to tell me that he didn't try to look at them in skimpy outfits, but tried to look at their tits, asses and cunts. Don't freak out! He called them these naughty words, not me, and I was quick on my mind and promptly corrected.

So I jumped at him and pushed my tongue into his naughty mouth. It was a bit hard because my tits are so big and they pushed him backwards a bit, but I didnt relent. I made sure I licked and sucked on every single area of his mouth that these naughty words could possibly have reached. At the end I punished the rotten tongue that had formed the words by closing my lips around it and pulling it into my mouth - just so it can see how a well behaved tongue acts and lives.

It took a while, I cleaned him almost 10 full minutes, but I know he got the picture. I know he did because at the end of it, he was so sorry he even tried to resist my punishment in shame. He knew us women are weak at our tits, so he put his hands on mine and pushed and shoved me. He really wanted me to stop, but I was relentless. Once I was fully done cleaning up his vocabulary, I told him that I do not want the t-word, the a-word or the c-word ever again in my house. He seemed a bit confused since he didnt stop pushing me away. Maybe I have shocked him a bit too hard since his muscles must move on automatic mode right now and just tried to get him to safety.

He even asked me to confirm if I did what I just did because he said 'those words' - and then the promised bad came. See, he said - and maybe you already realized this yourself, but sorry, at the moment I was in mom-mode and didnt think of it fast enough, sue me! - that I sucked those words out of his mouth and into mine, so now I had to say them. It's really bad, because he said I sucked at least 10 million uses of each out of him that I now have to use! Though it gets even worse... he says there is more than 10 billion left in his mouth, so I didnt even really clean up his vocabulary. I failed. I was so shocked, I ran right back here to talk to you about this. Now writing all this, I realized a second mistake... See, his vocabulary punishment made me almost forget the peeking one. Sure, he may have pointed my mistake out to me, but that didn't mean I was gonna let him off the hook for everything, right?! Exactly!

Love,

a now very foul mouthed Angelica


Tuesday, 3:29 pm

Dear Diary,

Good and bad... you know the rest. Today is just a massive day of every good thing being followed by a bad thing. Let me tell you what happened. I need to reflect on this anyway.

After finishing our last talk, I stormed into Johnnys room. Well, I can be honest with you: I very slowly and methodically walked up the stairs to not betray myself due to the stone in my butth asshole. But once I was at his rooms door, I sterned myself and stormed in, braving though the pain of each step.

Mind you, I had changed my pants into the promised miniskirt. Under it, I was wearing panties. I made sure to wear them in a way that they were shown. He was supposed to see them after all, that was part of his punishment. No, that WAS his punishment, to be more precise.

I started our conversation with the 'angry mom full name' thingy. "John Thompson!" grr! Hihi, I can be pretty badass if I want to, I guess. Anyway, as I was saying, I was playing angry mom, despite my anger having left a bit at that moment. I made him repeat his last defense, on what exactly he had hoped to achieve. Well, lucky for me, the old 'if a lie works, it gets told in more detail that proofs that it's a lie' saying struck again.

Johnny told me how he had hoped to see their tits, their asses and cunts, just like before. He waited a second, but I realized it would take too long to clean his mouth out more. If it took me 10 minutes to get 10 million uses out of him, then I did not have the time to clean his vocabulary of 10 billion uses left. I just sighed, so he went on.

He said he had also hoped they'd flash their assholes and then one of them would get spanked by all the others for having the tightest cunt of the team, until she agreed to lick them all to orgasm. Yeah. Fantasies of a teenage boy. Well, he was 19 but still, that is still a teenager.

Anyway, I knew I had got him so I nodded and without a word reached below my micro skirt and pulled down my panties. I glared at my son while he glared at my cunt. (Side note, I was VERY happy how often he had said pussy and not cunt in his speech right now. Maybe I did have an effect after all!)

But I wasn't done. I took off my top as well, letting the girls free. Sorry, tits. It's still hard. Well, I guess it could have been worse, since Johnny asked me right there why I was showing him my 'fuckbags', so I knew I could have caught worse words from him.

I happily explained that he had given himself away. He wanted to see strangers - well, girls that were strangers - do slutty stuff naked. So he might have thought he was safe since I only went into the skirt and that's it but I was not done. I told him that from now on, I was going to do exactly what I said the punishment would be. I was going to wear my shortest skirt. Only my shortest skirt.

In his defense, he was worried about me and asked what I'd do for meetings on my PC when I worked, so to calm him I said I'd keep the camera off, adjust it to just show my face, or just put on something and lock the door so he wouldnt get to see me clothed. After all, I couldnt punish my colleagues or boss. This was only my sons punishment.

But it didn't end here. My dear little Johnny challenged me. He understood his punishment and tried to deny it. Simply said, he explained that if the point was that he should feel the emotions that come from looking at my cunt, tits and asshole, it wouldnt work like this (he didnt use these words this time, but I'm blushing just remembering the ones he did use. Don't worry, he immediately realized his mistake and promised to put half an hour later aside so I can clean him up again. I just have to think how to prevent them ending up in me this time.)

He explained that my skirt may be short and not really cover my cunt from any ordinary angle, but there might be some angles that occasionally make it be in the way of his eyes if they aim between my legs. Same goes for my asshole, and he said that if he lays on the ground and I sit on his face, then the skirt would cover his eyes and he couldn't see my tits anymore either. Now, he is not an idiot. Okay, maybe he is, but he is an idiot that has lived with me for 19 years now, so naturally, he can read my face a bit. He knew that this would not fly and I'd just take the skirt off, and instead of getting off easier, he would end up worse, so he doubled down.

He said that it really made no sense this way, since if he couldnt see my naughty bits all the time, there was no point in me showing them at all. And there are other things covering them but my skirt, like my legs, or my cheeks or hands.

Now, of course all he said was true, but he made a deciding mistake. He might have thought 3 steps ahead, but failed the 4th. You see, he made me realize the only way to truelly punish him would be to always keep my legs spread wide, pull back my shoulders to push out my tits, never put anything in front of my cunt, and make sure to pull apart my asscheeks with my hands. And he knew that, too!

What I assume he had figured out was: If I did this, I would not be able to open doors, clean anything at home, do any chores, or even work properly. So naturally there was no point in doing it at all - and therefore I would just not punish him.

What he failed to consider was: I was working behind a locked door, so it wouldnt apply while working. Further, he was grounded, and it only applied when he came home from school, once he went again. So I could just have him follow me around and open doors for me. He had just caused himself to be my lackey, that I could and would order around at home.

Well, this was the good bit, I finally finalized my punishment for his peeking. Now the bad part...

You see -

Wait, actually something just came up, I'll be back later!

Angelica


Author's note: Hey everyone. I actually just wanted this to be a one chapter and done story. But then it went on, and on, and on, and I am not even halfway done. Like, it just kept going and going, and in the middle of it I figured I wanted pictures so I went on the AI thing, but it didnt do what I wanted, so I bought a pro account, and then it did do what I wanted, and then I realized I just paid money for this, so I spend a couple minutes hitting myself against the wall for being stupid, and once I was done with that I continued writing and now we're here, 2500 words later.

As a reader myself, I prefer chapters of this length. Sure, more is always better, but if I have the choice of 2x2500 or 1x5000, I take the first option because it is easier to get back to it later, if you take a 'break' in the middle, you get me? No, okay. Anyway, I'm rambling and now I'll move on to writing the second chapter. Oh also, I wont release this one before the entire story is written in drafts. I wont release them all at once though, 1. Because I'm evil and 2. because I wanna read some feedback and I am willing to potentially edit and adapt the end or further continuation based on responses.

To get ahead of feedback, one more thing: Regarding Angelica having the stone up her butthole, I can only imagine one question coming up really: What if she has to poop? For that let me just say 'girls dont poop'. That is a fact and undeniable reality in all of my stories. There is non, and there never will be, any poop in a girls butthole. So she can use her ass as a small and tight purse, and she can get "surpriiise buttsecksd" without there being a massive piece of dung involved, thank you very much.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Leave a like and subscribe, click the notification bell and dont forget to wear your buttplug to work tomorrow! Cya!

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)