More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Which Character will you start with?

Angelica Morris a Futanari

Angelica could only open one eye... her body felt like it was in burning and bleeding. She was laying on her back with her spine elevated just enough so she could see the ceiling, but a quick look around with her eye showed she was in a hospital room. She had never felt such intense pain in her entire life. She could only look with her eye, she couldn't move, but she felt something on her body that wasn't alleviating the burning. A quick glance down showed that she was wrapped in bandages and wraps. "Ah you're awake." said a calm voice, a feminine voice. She tried to turn her head but couldn't so resigned to turning her eye in the direction of the voice. Standing there, to her left just outside of her view, was an Indian woman wearing a doctor's coat who was looking at Angelica carefully, "You are quite lucky." said the woman, "ah my mistake I am Dr. Aadhya Bhatt. Angelica looked at er then she had to ask.

"What happened to me?" She said in a voice hoarse and weak.

Dr. Bhatt frowned, "You were... in quite an accident." She said, "Truly a bizarre accident." she said, "You were with your family going to a tour, however the bus had an accident in which you were knocked and a horrible explosion suddenly happened just as you were leaving, you parents survived, having got out before you only to realize you weren't with them they went to get you, but you regained consciousness as did you but since you were so close to the... origin of the incident you were badly burned by the explosion." she said, "I'm afraid there's not much skin left on you." she explained.

Angelica couldn't believe it... at 20 years of age and in college she didn't have much but she was known for her acrobatics, cheerful personality and energetic will and refusal to give up on a goal... but for once in her life she could be to do the one thing she didn't like doing. "So... there's no way for me to live a normal life?" She asked.

Dr. Bhatt shook her head, "There... is a process it's experimental, but it could possibly be used to not only restore your skin but also your hair and vial functions as quite a few were... badly damaged." she said.

Angelica looked at her, "Yes! Anything!" she said.

Dr. Bhatt frowned then she walked away, "I will inform your parents of your decision." she said. Angelica could only wait after 20 minutes Dr. Bhatt returned, "Your parents agreed to the operation." she informed, "We will begin tomorrow but the process as a whole takes a week. It'll be extremely painful." she said.

Angelica would've shook her head if she could, "I don't care I'll endure it." she said. Dr. Bhatt sighed then nodded.

"Very well 'll see you tomorrow."

-One Week Later-

Angelica could feel the bandages coming off, for a whole week she suffered greatly, the process was an experimental one for sure. The process involved nanomachines with an experimental gel that would be able to take her ruined cells, devour them then using the devoured cells would create new cells that would merge with the body forcefully. The nanomachines ensured that the cells were properly placed and working as they intended. The process took 7 days as the gel had to be placed first to rebuild the certain muscles, then the blood vessels and finally the skin. It was horrible, but today should be the day that it all paid off. When the bandages came off her face she saw Dr. Bhatt was frowning. "D-Did it not work?" she asked.

Dr. Bhatt shook her head, "It worked but... something strange happened to you during the reconstitution process of your privates." she said, "I don't know why... but perhaps your parents can explain." she said.

But Angelica didn't care about that at the moment, "Let me see my face!" she demanded. The doctor sighed and she went to the door and opened it, a man walked in with a rolling mirror. He placed the mirror next to Angelica who looked at the mirror. Sitting there was a young woman, with long brown hair, sparkling green eyes, a nice rounded face and not much else. Average bust, average hips and waist. "I'm back!" she said, then she remembered the doctor's concern. She grabbed her sheets with her renewed hand, and pulled it off, she didn't see anything from her hospital gown but then she grabbed it and pulled it up she gave a slight shriek, "What did you do to me!?" she demanded, between her legs was a rather small cock a quick touch found her vagina just beneath her small balls the clearly meaning she was now a futanari.

Dr. Bhatt rubbed her chin, "Nothing, the technology we used was meant to restore the body to it's normal state... we didn't change any part of your body it was put back to how it originally was." She explained.

Angelica realized what that meant, it meant that she was born a futanari... impossible! She was always a girl! But... this was clearly not so... her parents... what did they know? It was then she heard the knock at the door, she put her gown back down and watched as Dr. Bhatt opened the door standing there was her parents. Her father was a dark haired man standing at 6'4'' with a strong body and a short beard and mustache. He contributed his eyes to her body as well as her never give up attitude. Her mother had long blonde hair with bright blue eyes and quite the body something her daughter didn't receive. Her parents approached Angelica and hugged her tightly, "Angie!" her mother said, "My god Angie you're alright!" she said sobbing as she clutched her daughter tightly. Angelica knew she had to ask.... but could she when her parents were so happy and joyful at their daughter's return to normal appearance...

Does Angelica confront her parents?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)