More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jasper chase jasper chase

Pick one

Angel

You choose the angel. As you walk up to it you feel a strange sensation welling up inside you. You wanted to wrap your arms around him and hold him forever. Even though you've just met this creature you feel like your falling in love with him.

You reach up and cup his face before saying, "I choose you". You lean in and passionately kiss him as he kisses you back. You both kiss each other for what seems like an eternity before he breaks off the kiss and smiles at you. He starts to kiss his way down your body starting at your neck and slowly panning downward. When he gets to your nipples, he starts to suck on them which sends incredible sensations throughout your entire body. Your cock twitches in response. Eventually he goes lower and lower till he finally meets his ultimate goal: Your cock.

"Please baby, suck my cock!" you plead. He just smiles at you before slowly licking up the base of your shaft and then back down to your balls. Your head arches back as exquisite pleasure courses through your entire being. Over and over he teases your shaft making you cry out in ecstasy. Just when you think you can't take it any more, he wraps his soft velvety lips around your cock head and slowly descends down your shaft.

"OH FUCK YEAH" you cry out in sure bliss. His mouth is perfect beyond words. Just the right temperature and oh so smooth. His tongue moves around your dick in ways not even humanly possible that just heightens the pleasure more and more. His fingers suddenly start snaking up your legs till they reach your hole as he's giving you the perfect blowjob. He begins to rub your hole over and over. You reach behind you, grab your ass cheeks and spread them so he can sink his fingers deep into you which he does. Your body is on fire with the incredible pleasure as he fingers you and sucks you at the same time. You can feel your orgasm is imminent. Between the fingers in your ass and his hot mouth it's too much and you begin to cum profusely into his mouth. He swallows every drop you give him.

"Do you love me?" he asks.

"Yes"

"Show me how much you love me. Fuck me and cum inside me"

As he states that he lays himself down on the ground, lifts his legs up, and spreads his ass open for you. Not wasting any time you quickly mount him and spear him with your cock in one thrust. You both cry out in ecstasy. As you furiously fuck his hole, you bend down and kiss him passionately. His ass is like silk. Easily opening up for you. He reaches out for your ass and on every out thrust he pulls you back into him setting up a perfect rhythm.

You feel your cum building inside you and with one final push into him you cum like a geyser into his hole. His ass milks every drop of jizm out of you and drains you dry. The pleasure is too much for your human body and you begin to pass out. But before you do, you hear his voice in your had say...

"Good. Now go my herald and show the world the meaning of love and desire"

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)