More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jasper chase jasper chase

Pick one

Angel & Demon

You go towards them and ask "Why do I have to chose?" The both of them smiled and the angle said "You don't but know that we don't know what will happen to you if you do." "So fuck and be fucked at your own risk." injected the demon.

"Should I care." you respond as the three of you begin. The angle begins to kiss you as the demon fingers your ass. The angle starts to move down from your mouth to your neck and as it starts to suck your nipple the demon comes in for a kiss. The demons kiss fills you immense lust, enough to get you to cum in an instent.

As you are cumming the angle slowly moves further down finally reaching your cock which it begins to suck. Drinking your cum the angle moans and you break the kiss with the demon to start and do the same as the angle did for you.

From mouth to neck, from neck to nipple, cumming a second time because of the angle, whom happens to be grinding against your cock with his ass, you finally reach the demons cock which you begin to suck. As you suck the demon you enjoy the ass of the angle around your cock. No matter how much you fuck though you don't seem to cum.

"Your not cumming intel I do." Explains the demon whom you could tell was near climax. The demon pulls his cock out of your mouth "Lets cum together." says the angle as the demon push's his cock and tail up your ass. Just as the angle wanted you all came together but that wasn't the end.

For what must have been hours and felt like days the three of you had amazing sex beyond comprehension and when you finally got to tired to continue and you began to lose conscious the angle and demon said in unison "you are our vessel of Love, Desire, and Lust. Enjoy this power and use it as you please for no matter what this power will change the world."

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)