More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Anatomy Lesson: an ENM story, by Johnjacobs

“Do you enjoy naked guys, Gina?”

“No and you know that.”

“Well too bad, because this time we are reading about one, namely in, Anatomy Lesson: an ENM story, by Johnjacobs

“That name rings a bell. Wait a minute, isn't this that fucker that added a separate ending to our story?”

“None other.”

“Bold Bastard, who does he think he is?”

“Well to be fair, that particular chapter was pretty garbage, I agree with his assessment there.”

“I guess, at the very least he didn't make me eat shit, like that other disgusting creep.”

“But enough with the foreplay, we are here to review his own story, it's not particularly long, so let's get into it.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Ok, Marcie! First things first.”

“Yes.”

“This assclown totally arranged this story so that it hits our 10 chapter requirement.”

“Yeah, it's pretty blatant. The first chapter didn't even have anything to do with the story.”

“This shit is unbelievable. At the very least we can get trough it fast this way.”

“Do you want to do the summary or should I?”

“Guy gives girls an anatomy lesson. He is very embarrassed about it. The End!”

“Sigh...why did I even ask? So, this is the story about a guy called Sam, who lost a bet against a girl named Victoria. In this bet he lost his power gem. Ah, a power gem is a stone that gives you magic abilities, I presume.”

“There is this very weird focus on world building with Diamonds and Queens and what have you. I mean do we really need to know all this shit? This is a story about a guy getting naked in front of a bunch of chicks, you pretentious asshat, get to the point!”

“My hunch is, that this is either fanfiction or Johnjacobs has actually created a bigger story and universe and is now just releasing a porn offshot of it.”

“Wow, what a loser.”

“Yeah, imagine writing a 471 page long fantasy novel that nobody will ever get to read and the only physical evidence of it is the porn offshot that you put on CHYOA, because all the writing agents either completely ignore you or politely turn you down, because nobody wants to read your fantasy story, especially one written in non English. And then you bury your dream of becoming a professional writer while you drown yourself in and cry yourself to sleep each night thinking of what could have been.”

“Yeah, as I said, what a loser.”

“Well, getting back to the point. Sam lost his power gem and in order to get it back he has to give an anatomy lesson in front of a bunch of girls, featuring his own body.”

“It's a creative enough punishment, I guess. Knowing you, you definitely fantasize about doing this to Cutie.”

“That's a bit too much for Cutie to handle. Putting you trough this would be fun, tough.”

“Oh! You know what? Fuck you! I just about had it with your bullshit!”

“Whoa, what's that suddenly about?”

“Every fucking segment you pull the same garbage! Uhh, would be fun to do this to Gina! And then you put me trough all kinds of depraved antics these sickos have conjured up! I'm sick of it!”

“Now, just calm down...”

“No, you calm down! As a matter of fact, lets see how you like it! Why don't you get naked for once? You wouldn't even be able to expose your chest before fainting!”

“I could handle it.”

“Oh really? Then by all means do the rest of the episode topless!”

“Preposterous! Why would I ever do that?”

“To prove me wrong? At any rate, you can't.”

“This is sound only so I don't see what that would accomplish.”

“Should be easy then.”

“...”

“Do it, you coward.”

*rustle rustle*

“He.”

“S-see? It's easy!”

“Uhu, they have to stay bare until this is over, tough.”

“How stupid.”

“Lets get on with it then! So tell us, Marcie, what happens in the story?”

“...The Lessons starts where Sam is put on display and has to answer questions, while gradually undressing more and more.”

“Interesting choice of words. How about that question regarding his Nipples. What was the word he used?”

“...Vestigial”

“Are your nipples stiff right now, Marcie?”

“...that has nothing to do with the subject at hand!”

“How does it make you feel knowing the readers know your big Boobs are on full display?”

“I don't have...you know what? No! I will not get taken in by you! Anyways! Sam is to undress more and more while the girls ask all manners of question about his body! He obviously gets very embarrassed!”

“I like the part where he was asked to flex.”

“...”

“Can you flex for us, Marcie?”

“ANYWAYS! Eventually he is to masturbate and the lecture ends.”

“Now hold on! We can't just skip over the climax like this! Come on describe it properly.”

“Sam gets on a table, puts a blindfold and a collar on and starts masturbating in front of the whole class. He is very turned on by this.”

“The whole story does start to move very fast from that point on. Not sure why John was in such a hurry to end things. You need to know when to take it nice and slow. Don't you agree, Marcie?”

“Not particularly, sometimes you should just wrap things up.”

“No, No, it's important to point the flaws out. I think there could have been a bigger focus on Sam's headspace, what he was feeling while jerking off, blindfolded and with a collar on. How the girls reacted to it, would have been fun to know as well.”

“...”

“So, did you jerk off to it?”

“E-excuse me?”

“That's the part where you always ask me this question. Of course I didn't. This stuff is not my thing at all. But you might have gotten some enjoyment out of it.”

“What is this bloody role reversal bullshit?”

“Be a good girl and answer the question.”

“N-No I didn't. Maybe if the scene was longer...”

“Hmm...you know I think you would enjoy being put in such a position at least once.”

“I wouldn't!”

“You are getting very red tough.”

“I...”

“And your nipples look like they could cut diamonds. Nice to see they are still working after...”

“Enough!”

*sfx of clothes getting put back on*

“Hehehe.”

“For fucks sake, do you have no common decency?”

“It revved you up like no tomorrow tough...”

“Fuck...this is just getting completely off topic.”

“Back to the story then. Well, not much to say here. There was a very short epilogue, the two main characters most likely end up together and live happily ever after or some boring trash like that.”

“If I am allowed to finally getting some word in edgewise...yes there was decent enough build up at the start but then things just moved way too quickly in the last two chapters.”

“Didn't you just say, one needs to know when to wrap things up? Wow, you are a mess, today!”

“Ugghhh....At any rate...this felt like it could be the start of something bigger, if JohnJacobs where to expand on it...”

“Would that make you happy?”

“Stop biting my ear!”

“So, l think it's pretty clear I will be the dominant in bed tonight.”

“Y-You...”

“I'm afraid we need to end this now. Poor Marcie has some urgent needs, I need to take care of.”

“I don't...kyaaa..let my dooooooown!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)