More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nightmare49 Nightmare49

So what does Rosalina do now?

Anal Vore both Daisy and Peach

Smirking Rosalina used her left hand to have her wand fly into her grasp. It glowed yellow for a moment then it started to dim back to normal. "Well then!" Rosalina laughed as she snapped her fingers.

Peach felt her body get back away from Rosalina and Daisy was a few feet away from her as well. “I was going to make you my assets but this'll be more fun!” She giggled.

Daisy found herself unable to move her body as her body turned around like a statue. Daisy was then tilted down to float in the air and the only thing that was in her sight was Rosalina's anus. If she could change her face from the smirk she had when she slammed her rear into Rosalina's butt. Rosalina snapped her fingers again to have Daisy's head get jammed into her ass. Her face went slightly red as she felt Daisy getting shoved up her rear. Peach could only watch in horror as she watched Rosalina's ass cheeks expand while Daisy disappeared into the space queens rear. Soon Daisy into Rosalina's expanding butt up to her massive rear end.

'I can't believe it she's!' Peach panicked. 'shoving Daisy up her ass!'

"Now then," Rosalina giggled as she got Daisy into her ass. At that point her two new ass cheeks was three feet round each and her waist was expanded out to fit her two massive sized booty. "You are going to join her." Rosalina giggled with a smirk. “For the simple reason that you both are quite the ass. So why not become mine?” The platinum blond grinned with hands on her hips. Rosalina then twirled her fingers to make Peach hover in mid air and tilt she her head was pointing right at Rosalina's back door.

Without warning Peach felt her body getting thrusted into her predator. Rosalina let out a gasp in pleasure as Peach’s entire head was inserted into her rear.

‘This cannot be happening!’ Peach screamed in her head as she was being into Rosalina's ass. As her breasts collided with her predator's ass cheeks.

Rosalina grinned and reddened as she felt Peach's breast slide on in and her butt expand further then what it was currently. Right as her bust slide I side the rest followed in seconds. Rosalina stood straight and let her now two 6ft round butt cheeks jiggle and bounce about for a bit. Putting a single hand on each. She gripped her left half of her rear. "Welcome to your new home and body Daisy." She grinned evilly. She then grabbed her right side of her ass and said mentally as well, "And you too Peach. Because this'll be your new home and body till I decide to let you two go!"

"I will not stay as your ass!" Daisy screamed.

"I will not stand for this!" Peach voiced her opinion in Rosalina's mind.

Rosalina ignored her and reached into her locker and pulled out her teal dress. 'It’s a little small now,' She thought. 'But I can fix that.' With that said she cast a spell with her cosmic energy and her dress shifted so it'd fit her new asset. With a smile she made her dress hover while she grabbed her white panties and bra to put them on. She then slipped on her dress and took all of her things from her locker out.

Taking her time she stepped out of the locker room that was attached to the Luigi’s Circuit (Wii). As she walked across the empty roadway she was stopped by Toadette. “Hey Rosalina. Have you seen Peach and Daisy? They were supposed to meet me in the parking lot a little while ago for a Mario Party.”

“Nope,” Rosalina lied “I just saw then when I got changed.” faking concern. “Sorry, I wish I could help you.”

“No problem," Toadette assured Rosalina. "Just let me know if you see them."

"Will do," Rosalina smoothly lied before she walked off into the parking lot of the Circuit. The only question for Rosalina now. What was she going to do next?

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)