More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artican Artican

Who is the celeb?

Ana De Armas

In walked a gorgeous, petite brunette with wavy shoulder length hair and striking hazel green eyes. Jose immediately sat up and took notice of this stunning woman. She was wearing a plunging neckline evening gown of deep purple satin. It clung precariously off her slender shoulders, threatening to spill off with the slightest shift of the arm. The young woman stepped into the room with authority, scanning around until her eyes locked onto the rookie escort.

Jose instantly recognized her from the movies. He had seen her in Knives Out, the Bond film, No Time to Die and the Marilyn Munroe biopic, Blonde. It was Cuban-Spanish Actress, Ana De Armas!

Stars truck, the dancer remained silent as the actress marched up to him. He remained silent, so she started talking.

“I trust you were discreet in coming here,” she stated. Jose nodded. “Good.” She turned to the window and stared out at the city skyline. They were on the top floor of the high end hotel, with glass covering the exterior wall, giving a grand view of the city. “There could be a lot of trouble if people were to find out about this meeting…” she said.

“I won’t say a word,” Jose told her with conviction. He would do anything to get in the good graces of this Hollywood starlet.

“If I were to simply take your word for it, I’d be a fool! I need proof that you aren’t plotting against me,” she replied, turning to the fledgling escort.

Jose thought that Ana was acting weird, but didn’t know how celebrities acted under these circumstances. This could be normal behavior for a starlet, for all he knew. They’re constantly hounded by paparazzi and catching her with a male escort would be scandalous. He couldn’t blame her for being hyper paranoid. Still, as much as he wanted to prove that he was being straight with the Latin actress, he didn’t know how he could prove himself.

Jose held up his arms and shrugged. “What can I do to convince you?”

Ana closed the curtains, blocking out the city lights. The room was only lit by the bedside lamps now. She stepped over to the table Jose was sitting at and took the other seat. She leaned back and crossed her leg, angling herself to view the hired escort. “Strip,” she ordered.

“Excuse me?” Jose asked.

“Prove to me you’re not wearing a wire or a cam,” she told him.

Without saying a word, the male stripper got out of his seat and tugged on his collar. If this was Ana’s form of roleplay, he was fine with that. He had dressed up for the occasion, knowing that he was meeting someone important. Now he was questioning whether or not he should have put on something easier to take off.

Ana reflexively backed off at the man’s abrupt rise, then caught herself and adjusted her seating. She leaned in, resting on her elbow and steeled her gaze at the young man. He unbuttoned his dress shirt, one button at a time, knowing how to tease his audience. Ana watched on curiously. She eyed Jose, allured by his presence, but also cautious about what he was about to do next.

The escort started to walk around the room, popping open his cuffs. His shirt came off and he laid it on the table for Ana to inspect. She ran her fingers over the still warm fabric, darting her eyes from the clothing item and its owner. Jose went on to pull off his undershirt and add it to the table. Ana’s gaze locked onto his bare chest and abs. He proceeded to pull off his dress shoes and socks before unbuttoning his dress pants.

Ana held her breath as she watched. The pants dropped, revealing a silky black pair of boxer briefs. Jose stood there in his underwear, waiting for Ana’s reaction. She seemed to be waiting for him, so he slid the briefs down and added them to the pile.

The Spanish actress’ eyes widened when she got the full view of Jose’s hefty package. It swung low and heavy.

“¡Dios mío!” she muttered under her breath, jaw agape.

“So, do you trust me now?” Jose asked with a grin, leaning back and pushing his hip out to emphasize the size of his package.

“That… that wasn’t in the script…” Ana replied, not able to take her eyes off Jose’s python.

“Wait, what?” Jose asked, confused.

“The script that I got for the audition…” the actress explained. “You were supposed to pull out a gun and… not this…” She still could not pull her eyes away from his lengthy member.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know anything about any script…” Jose said.

A sudden look of dread flashed on the starlet’s face. “¡Mierda! Did I come into the wrong room?!” she exclaimed, checking her keycard. “I’m so sorry! You didn’t have to strip down and…” she covered her eyes and got up to leave, stumbling over the chair. Jose reached out and caught her.

“No, I think this was the right room. I was supposed to meet a celebrity here and here you are…” the young man said. “A man in a suit offered me a lot of money to spend the night with you!”

“For me?” Ana asked, straightening up and pulling her hands away to look at Jose. She managed to make eye contact for a couple of seconds before her eyes dropped to his manhood and she had to cover up again.

“Well, for a celebrity… he never told me who exactly… but this can’t be a coincidence, right?” he reasoned.

“¡Ayyyyy!... fui engañado…” Ana moaned. She pulled away for Jose and plopped herself back in the chair.

“By who?”

“My friend. She likes to play pranks on me every so often. She must have been the one who got the audition set up with my agent…” the actress concluded with a sense of certainty. She then remembered that Jose was still standing in front of her, completely nude. She turned her head and held up a hand to block her view. “Oy, you can put your clothes back on. I’m sorry if you were tricked as well.”

“Wait… so does this mean I don’t get paid?” Jose asked. His first escort gig was turning into a disaster.

Ana looked at the sex worker with pity. She sighed, “Oh, my friend, I’ll make sure you get paid. How much did you charge?”

“Well, the man offered me two grand…” Jose told her.

“Two grand? As in dollars?” she gasped. Jose nodded. “Dios… for that much, you must be a pro…” She started looking at Jose with a raised eyebrow. The dancer could tell when a customer was interested and her interest was being piqued. He wondered if he could seal the deal and make his first escort gig a success after all.

How does Jose respond to Ana?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)