More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Anything out of the ordinary happening while bathing?

An unexpected rescue.

She pulled her shirt over her head, releasing her two full moons resting against her chest and then stripped her panties down to her ankle, revealing a strip of short, fiery red pubes around a tight pussy. In her past there were lots of moments she would almost offer her innocence up to get her the money she needed to save her village, but until now, certainly since she became a member of the Strawhat crew, it didn't had to come that far. Not that she was afraid to use her body and sexuality to get her what she needed, but if she could forgo giving up her virginity to a random cause, she’d rather wait for the right moment. Nami stepped out of her panties and walked to the bathtub. Waking up from her previous thoughts, she suddenly noticed the tub was already filled. “What the…” she mumbled, while she tried the water temperature with her fingers. “Still warm… I don’t get it.”. Then she saw something bobble up to the water’s surface. A few moments Nami watched the strange form, trying to figure out what it could be, but then it hit her and she rushed to the side of the tube and quickly tried to pull out that what floated in the warm bathtub. Even though the water burned her hands a bit, she picked up the thing from out of the water and yelled “Chopper! Chopper!!!! What happened?! Are you ok?!?”. For a bit, the wet ball of fur was motionless. Then it slowly moved and breathed the word “Hot…”.

Nami held her friend against her body to support him and carried him to the window that was half open from the top and was located at the back of the ship. The breeze flowing in cooled down the little reindeer, who sighted in relaxation and thanked Nami a lot.

A bit later, as Chopper rested on a stool, his tongue still hanging out, but his head cleared up a lot, Nami slowly stepped into the still hot bath, turned towards Chopper and slowly sank into the water. “I reckon that you had enough bathing for one day, but you sure you won’t join me?” she asked to the ship’s doctor. Nami had to watch out for a lot of peeping tom's when in bath, but she didn't feel any threat when having Chopper around while naked. “No, thanks. I think I have enough warm water experience for one day. I didn’t realise it was this hot until my head got all fuzzy and they I just slid under. Thanks again for the rescue, Nami.”. Nami just hung back and smiled “Anytime. Besides, where would we be without our brilliant doctor?”. Chopper jumped off the stool, smiled and said “At the same place we'd be without our even as brilliant navigator, I think.”, turned around and walked to the door. Nami smiled and said “Doctor Chopper, stop that or you will make me blush.” Chopper stopped in front of the door, unlocked it and said over his shoulder “Only any amount above a million dollar can make you blush.” and he knew Nami was pouting her lips. Then he heard her say “Don’t forget YOU can lock the door again…” and heard her sank back deeper in the tub.

Chopper opened the door, stepped out and closed it again. Nami heard the lock click, then heard Sanji’s and Chopper’s voice arguing. “Whaaaat? How did you get in there?” I was already in there!” “Wait, is Nami in there too? What did you do in there? Nami-san!” “Relax, Sanji! I’m not like you!” “Huh, not like me? What do you mean, not like me? HUH?!?” “SANJI!! FOOD!!!” “LATER, LUFFY!!! Didn’ you just woke up?” “But, I’m hungry, Sanji….” “Ok, ok, I’ll see what I can do.” And while Nami leaned her head back over the edge of the tub, rest returned to her little world. “Well, not everything was a ritual she couldn’t do without.” she thought with a smile.

Ah, a nice, relaxing bath. And what's next on the list?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)