More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dirtyaussie81 Dirtyaussie81

What happens next?

An unexpected guest stops by...

"Ugh! We already have enough" the bride complains looking herself over in the reflection of the glass on her limo.

The photographer roles his eyes accepting that he'll just have to tolerate her whining until their driver returns, resumes inspecting her camera. As he looks up a white beat up looking car pulls up and a young woman about the same age as the bride gets out. Dressed in yoga pants and a beat-up sweatshirt, the girl wasn't as heavy set as the bride but had a much more athletic frame. Opening her trunk pulling out a flat blade shovel, she made her way across the parking lot with a disgruntled look on her face. Assuming she was an unhappy gardener or something for the venue, the photographer went back to cleaning his camera.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU BIG TIT'ED BITCH!!!"

The photographer had just enough time to look up and see the young girl come swinging down with her shovel atop his client who was looking up cowering in fear. "RACHEL NO!" Was all the bride could manage before the flat side of the shovel exploded off her head. An ominous clang filled the air as the bride's body was thrown back against the side of her limo, the impact popping both her tits out of the top of her gown. A dazed yet bewildered look left on the brides face that faded as her eyes rolled up and her body slid unconsciously down the side of the limo. The girl Rachel, stood over the now KO'd bride with a look of sheer joy on her face. Breathing a shy of relief she turned to look toward the photographer, "I'm Rachel the groom is my ex, this bitch stole him from me. How much are you making for this gig?

"Umm, $2,000!" was all the photographer could mumble still in utter disbelief.

"Cheap bitch" Rachel sneered at the beauty beneath her giving her a jab with her shoe to one of her exposed tits. "Here is the $2,000 she was going to give you plus another $3,000. You never saw me!"

"Umm okay!" he mumbled again catching the wade of cash and stuffing it into his pocket.

Pulling a large red ball gag out of her pocket, Rachel next down next to the bride with a devious grin wedging the gag into her now gaping mouth and buckling it around the back of her head. She then grabbed the bride by her ankles and dragged her mass over the back of her car. Popping the trunk open she then propped the bride up on the tailgate before grabbing her ankles and rolling her body into her trunk. Taking a look to admire her handy work "remember you never saw anything" she said again turning back to the photographer.

"Right!" he said a bit more eagerly.

She slammed the trunk closed with another ominous bang filling the air before jumping into the driver's seat and pulling off.

Whats to become of her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)