More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What happens next?

An unexpected call, and a lesson learned

Margo continued to dance as everyone else took seats around her, enjoying the show. "With an ass like that, you could do some real community service. I got just the place for you after we're finished with you."

Suddenly Margo's phone rang in her jeans pocket. D'Marcus looked at her, as she stood there frightened, not knowing what to do about it. "Answer that, and no funny stuff."

Margo reached into the pocket of her jeans. It was Sharon calling her for some reason. "It's just my friend Sharon" she told them without thinking.

"She as pretty as you are?"asked one of the thugs.

"Y-yes" she answered nervously, not liking where this might be going.

"Tell her to get over here" ordered the thug. "Make up something you need help with, or tell her you have an emergency."

Margo answered the phone. "Hey Mar" Sharon began. "I think I might have given you the wrong address. It was supposed to be six ninety six and not six oh six. Where are you?"

"Well, I'm at six oh six" answered Margo. "I wondered why no one was here." She looked around nervously at all the thugs, wondering how she could get a message to Sharon about her circumstances. But her mind went blank, as she knew one wrong word would put her in danger.

"Tell you what, since it's my fault you went to the wrong place, I'll swing by and pick you up." Sharon paused. "I hope you're not too mad at me."

"Me mad?" Margo said, trying to put on a front. "No, not at all. Things happen. I'll see you in a little bit. I'm gonna wait for you in the house cause it's too cold to stand outside. Just come in when you get here. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll be right over. See you in a few."

Margo shut the phone off. D'Marcus motioned for her to hand over the phone, which she did. "You did good, girl. Now you won't be abused so much by all these nigga cocks. She'll get to share the load with you. Or should I say loads?" He laughed, and it pierced Margo right to the heart. "Now get your get your ass to work until she gets here." He dropped his pants and let his huge cock spring out. "Once she gets here, just call her back. We'll take it from there."

Margo knew exactly what was expected of her. She got down on her knees in front of D'Marcus, opened her mouth, and slipped the head of his cock between her pouting lips. She rolled her tongue around the head, coaxing D'Marcus' cock to its full size. Her eyes suddenly bulged in horror, and she wondered if she would be able to take the whole thing into her mouth. But D'Marcus didn't let her find out the easy way as he grabbed handfuls of her red hair, and thrust himself deep into her throat.

Margo had never had such a big cock in her mouth before. She gagged and struggled to push away from D'Marcus, but he held her firm. Then the unimaginable happened. She almost threw up from gagging.
D'Marcus pulled her off of his cock. "I'm gonna have to train you not to do that. Now get your lips around it and do it right. I'm gonna have to punish you as it is."

D'Marcus yanked her up by the hair, then turned her over his knees. He spanked her bare ass until it was red, then pushed her back into the floor. "Now get it right, or else you'll get worse the next time."

Margo sat there crying. She was scared what else he might do to her, so she slowly crawled back over to him and took his cock back into her mouth, and let it slide down her throat. She let it stay there, getting used to the feeling of it being that deep down in her throat. At least D'Marcus was a little more patient with her this time.

D'Marcus stroked her hair. "That's it white bitch. You can take a black man. I knew you could. You just been so spoiled by all them needle dick white guys that you don't know what it's like to have a real man."

Margo didn't say anything. She was just relieved that she could take his cock into her mouth now without gagging. She started to suck him in deep when a female voice called out. "Margo? Where are you?" Everyone else quietly got up and surrounded the door on either side. Margo looked up at D'Marcus. "Call her back here" he said in a low voice.

Margo lifted her face off of D'Marcus' cock. "I'm back here, Sharon. Can you come and help me with something?"

Do the thugs capture Sharon too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)