More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Buttguy Buttguy

Who will we follow?

An online tutorial for anal sex

"Hi! I'm Daisy." The video starts out with a younger woman wearing a big smile.

"This tutorial is meant to be general advice for anyone of any gender interested in anal sex with any other person. That's a lot to cover! But I also plan to go quite in depth, so please forgive me if this is a long tutorial!"

"One thing I need to get out of the way first." Daisy holds a finger up and makes a serious face. "Many people do not produce any natural lubrication from their anus. This doesn't mean you are some freak from another dimension that has some weird body."

"If you don't know about your partner, use lube. Some people, like me," Daisy puts her hand up with a guilty smile. "don't want too much lube, but it's not hard to take it off if it's too smooth of a ride."

"If you are one of the lucky ones, the pressure of an object will trigger lubrication, but it also helps to be aroused. So if the dick or dildo doesn't do it for you, try more foreplay or you can always just spit on it."

"So let's start with women and how to treat them. We have a strong urge for buttsex. There's nothing I like more than feeling a big load flow up my butt and I do a lot to make it happen," Daisy winks.

"If you have a girlfriend that is being too intense. Talk with her and make your boundaries clear. Try to under that it can really make us crazy sometimes. We need it."

"That said not all women love anal sex. Some of us find it a little too intense and it makes them feel weird. It can sometimes be overcome with SMALL dildos and genital slow playing."

"That's pretty much all you need to know. Women will tell you what they want and take it if they can."

"If you are a woman," Daisy claps her hands and leans in to slowly say "find an outlet."

"Masturbate before any dates so you can keep your head clear or find a friend that can help you work out your stress."

"There's a lot of girls that pair up and take turns dressing up like a man. This is a perfectly healthy way to keep yourself on track and not going crazy. You don't want to get so pent up that you do something you regret."

"For me, I keep a dildo in my purse that has a little pump to simulate a man coming. If I'm getting distracted I fill it with water and use it on my butt. I don't need it to often anymore, but I have a high sex drive, even for a woman, so sometimes I still use it in the bathroom a few times in my day."

"Let's move on to neeps," Daisy slinks down for a moment and acts shy to playfully imitate a neep. "If you are a neep my advice to you is know when to be submissive and when to be confident. Neeps are known for doing whatever anyone says, so if someone approaches you, that is what they are expecting and hoping to get," Daisy leans in close to make eye contact with the camera. "Take a moment and consider if you want what they have to offer."

"If you want something from someone and you've been waiting for them to come to you, it probably means they don't need a submissive person. Try approaching THEM and telling them what you want."

"Next, don't get too crazy with masochism. A lot of neeps get really hurt in the heat of the moment and your bodies are weak and small. There's only one solution."

Daisy sticks one finger up "Learn to say no!"

"If you want to sleep with a neep my advice is to read them really carefully. They won't tell you if they enjoy things or want things so it's your job to watch them closely and learn about them."

"Don't be one of those jerks that makes your neep sleep on the floor like a dog and eat scraps off the table... unless she's into that."

"All of this goes double for sex. Neeps have delicate bodies and they can only have anal sex. Don't hurt her... unless she's into that."

"If you are sure she really likes pain and isn't just trying to impress you, please find responsible ways to do it."

"Going in dry can damage her body permanently, and using objects that are too big can rip her."

"I dated a neep a while back and she had this obsessed with getting my whole arm in her butt!" Daisy holds her arm up so that the viewers can picture a neep speared om it.

"I didn't realize it for a while, but she really liked the pain of her body being stretched. Lucky for us she didn't rip anything, but we switched to spanking and clamps on sensitive places. She ended up enjoying that much more."

"You probably know, but let's be clear. A neep vagina can't actually fit anything inside it. Even still, it sure is sensitive maybe more than a woman's vagina!" Daisy wiggles her eyebrows and gives a dark grin.

"So keep in mind how little your neep is and learn what they really like. Don't overdo it and, please be safe."

"Men are also possible," Daisy holds up her hands to deflect some audience argument. "I know a lot of you will have some very heated things to say about men that taken it up the ass, but let's just stay on topic."

"Unfortunately I don't have a lot to go on here, but some guys even get off this way. Don't judge them. I don't want to hear anyone hating them because this is what they want."

"Guys sometimes like anal sex and to them their dick is just some pointless decoration like a fake neep pussy. I can't say I get it, but there it is."

"I don't have a lot of experience to work with because it's so rare, but I will give the same advice that I give everyone. Communication!"

Daisy sinks back and the serious look dissolves from her face. "That just leaves conts."

Daisy puffs up and makes a playful tough guy face. "For a cont, sex is competitive. There's a winner and a loser and the strong do what they want to the weak!"

"...but not really. They actually love to play this game and pretend things are that way, but a lot of them like to be that loser and get pushed around and have things into their butts."

"If a cont is playfully bullying you and pushing you around and you want to progress things then you need to make a choice about if you want to be on the top or bottom or be flexible. If you want to be flexible, is easy, just tell her how you feel."

"If you want to play the game, playfully bend over when she is near and throw out a lot of 'just do what you want to me!' lines and wait for her to take control and have her way with your ass."

"Just remember to establish a clear difference between play and more serious talk, if you want. Some day you might think she is going to far and you have had enough, time to let her know. This goes double for neeps, don't be a doormat. Keep these rules in mind and you can get yourself a lot of great ass poundings. If you don't mind being submissive."

"If you don't want to be the bottom, don't brush her off too quick! Just turn it around and show her a little bullying back. You might be shocked to see how quickly she will spread her ass cheeks and let you explore her as much as you want."

"Don't worry too much if you don't want to play the game and be submissive or dominant. For a lot of conts, this is just some flirting and they really don't care if you act well or anything. They just want a fuck and this is the language they have to do it."

"For conts that want to fuck other conts. Don't overdo the game. There's some special laws around to allow conts to have some morally questionable sex with other conts that agree. Don't agree unless you are sure! If you want that game to be a real thing and not just some language used to fuck asses. There's a community for this and you should step in slowly and carefully only as deep as you want."

"Alright! That's everyone! Please let me know if you have any questions and I will try to make things more clear. Most of all remember that people are individuals and don't always fit these guidelines so neetly. Happy buttsex!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)