More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by the v the v

What's the costume and who is it for?

An old girlfriend in a French Maid's costume

Jake was thinking of cool it was to be able to get anything he wanted and not have to pay for it. He picked up a French Maid’s costume and had plans for an old girlfriend of his he hasn’t seen in years. “I hope she still lives there” he though out loud. He hopped on the freeway and didn’t notice the cop hiding behind an overpass.

Red and blue flashing light scared him from his dirty thoughts. In his read view mirror he could see the cop cars closing in on him. “No problem”, Jake mused to himself as he fingered the bone in his left hand. This could be fun.

“License and registration”, the officer asked. As Jake handed him the documents, he was also fingering the bone preparing to make some changes when the bone slipped from his hand and landed at the officer’s feet.

“And what’s this”, the officer said bending down to pick up the bone.

Now Jake was nervous. “Nn nothing, just a trinket I picked up at a joke store”, Jake stammered. He was starting to sweat.

“It looks to me to be pretty real”

“Trust me it’s not”, Jake continued. “Can I have it back please”, he asked. It’s my good luck charm.

“It must not be working as you obviously didn’t see the speed limit sign back there.” He said while checking out the car. “What’s in the bag, he asked, poking his night stick in the direction of the costume bag.

“Just a costume for a party”, Jake replied.

“You don’t mind if I take a look now do you”?

The bone pulsed in the officer’s hand as he asked the question.

“Not at all officer”, Jake willing stated as he grabbed the bag and handed it to the officer. “Shit”, Jake thought. This is getting Bad, I just handed him the bag without hesitation.

“Won’t you be the life of the party wearing this”, the officer joked as he held up the French maid’s costume.

“Yes I will”, was all Jake could say and the officer gave him a strange look.

Jake was desperately trying to find a way to get the bone back as this situation was getting very ugly. He had just agreed that he would look nice in the costume and that thought repulsed him.

“It looks kind of small for you don’t it” he asked. “Uh I guess”, stammered Jake.

“You look pretty nervous boy”. “You got anything else to hide besides your girlie outfit here. Why don’t you step out of the car missy”, he stated in a tone that was ever increasingly rude. As Jake got out of the car he mad a last ditch effort to grab the bone.

Does Jake get the bone? Does the cop figure it out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)