More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Where to begin?

An invitation

You've just finished your final class of the day and are walking across campus to catch a bus home. It's a warm day, and you're dressed in shorts and a tight top, low enough to show some cleavage, but not so low as to be a complete distraction to others. You smile as you see a few male heads turn to check you out as you walk. You've always loved male attention, and you toss your head and preen a bit, knowing that you're being watched and savouring it.

Your phone chimes. Checking it you see an email from your friend Brianna, one that she has sent not only to you but your mutual friends Amy and Steph.

"Hey girl friends! Just got an invite to a cool party tomorrow night at Felicity's place. Costume party! Should be a riot! Let's do this! Email me if you're in or out."

You pause, thinking about your reply. You don't know Felicity all that well. She's more a friend of Brianna's than the other three of you. She's from a wealthy family and has always seemed a little stuck up to you. Besides, a costume party tomorrow? That's pretty short notice. But it would be fun to party with your friends....

How do you reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)