More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jackebys Jackebys

At school the next day

An interesting science class

The school day next day went fairly seamlessly. Until science class that is.

You were in your physics unit and preparing to take end of term exams. Studying was the main objective in science class these days and most of the time the teacher wasn’t even in the room. At one point about 15 minutes into the class, someone’s desk leg broke. Looking around you see that it’s Georgia’s that has broken. Getting up you try to see if you can help in anyway.

“What happened?” You ask.

“The fucking desk leg broke” she said with contempt.

“Why don’t you move just next to me” you suggest. “Then we can tell the teacher afterwards.”

“Thanks James” she says smiling at you.

She collected her things up off the desk and moved them to the spot next to you. Being the gentleman you were, you picked up her bag and carried it over to her desk. When you set it down on the floor, there was a click and a loud vibrating sound. Loud enough that a few other people came over to see what was happening. Georgia frantically tried to stop the vibrating but with little success.

“Hey Georgia what is that?” Said Ben

“Oh fuck off Ben. You know perfectly well what it is” she said turning practically the colour of a tomato.

Reaching into her bag, she slowly pulled out a small clear vibrator. She clicked the switch and it fell silent.

“I have an idea” said Nathan “why don’t we play hot potato with the vibrator and whoever is holding it when the teacher comes back in a few minutes, gets to keep it”

“I like that idea” you say to more murmurs of agreement.

“Ok then. Everyone get in a circle.” Everyone did except Georgia who was still blushing furiously. Back and forth and back again went the vibrator. The door was opened after about 5 minutes of playing at which point you were holding the vibrator.

James keeps the vibrator!” Karen said. “Well done.”

You pocketed it and sat back down to continue studying and the rest of the class followed suit.

40 minutes later, the bell rang signalling lunch break. The rest of the class was out of the room in a flash but you stayed behind to talk to Georgia. She seemed rather upset.

“Hey, I’m sorry about what happened earlier” you say in a neutral tone.

“Thanks” she said but never looked up from packing her bag.

“Listen you’re my best friend. If there is some way I can cheer you up then tell me”

“I have an idea” she said, looking at you.

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” You say, puzzled.

“You up for a quick screw somewhere?”

Saying nothing, you just wink at her then follow her out of the classroom.

How do you cheer her up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)