More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by passionjustlike passionjustlike

What happens next?

An inspection and a plea

Left. Right. Left. Right. Up. Down. Up. Slow down.

Margo swayed her hips to and through, letting her long, auburn hair bounce and gather in her face. As the rap music continued to blare, her mind combed through years of her teenage memories. School dances, college parties, rap videos, anything even remotely valuable. All those stupid, exaggerated, drunken dance moves she used to jokingly do with her girlfriends were the only thing that could save her life now. The terrified coed did not stop moving for even one second, running off nothing but adrenaline and pure fear of the five black men lounging around the apartment.

Everything was such a blur, Margo honestly had no idea how long she'd been dancing. Her knees ached in a burning pain and sweat had begun beading down her back. The boom box had played five or six songs already, so she had been moving nonstop for fifteen minutes at the very least. Mar desperately wanted to stop for a second and catch her breath, but she wouldn't dare risk it. The gun sitting on the table was all the motivation she needed anyway.

The thugs still leered at her, but the looks had change. When this ordeal had first started their eyes were glued on Margo. She could not escape their gaze. Now, the hardened criminals still watched her, but they also watched the basketball game on television, counted the stacks of money, and texted on their cellphones. She was just another little distraction, a luxury.

Mar was just another appliance in the apartment.
The smallest thug was the most enamored with her, motioning her over to his chair with a small gesture of the pinky. Though the sight of him made her sick, Mar out a half smile and swayed over to the little man.

“Sweet jesus, you got black girl thighs,” he proclaimed as his hands wrapped around her lower waist. He pulled her practically on top of his lap, letting her straddle his knee, as his hands slid under her g-string and rested on her ass cheeks.

“Show me how little white sluts kiss.”

Margo leaned forwards and their lips met. The small thug did not hesitate in shoving his tongue down her throat. It caught her off guard and for a split second she thought about pulling away before realizing what a terrible idea that would be.

“You taste great baby,” he said through a toothy grin. His hands squeezed her behind before sliding back up to her hips. “I'd could drink that spit all day.”
“Thanks baby. You too,” she lied.

Margo shuddered as his hands traced her shape up and found the way to her ample breasts. The thug continued to kiss her over and over, their lips meeting like magnets. His breath reeked of liquor and smoke, but she had no option but to french back and let him her bosom.

“Don't forget about the rest of us bitch,” the lanky man yelled from the edge of the couch.

The kissing had distracted her enough to ease off on the dancing, performing only an effortless little shake. His long arm reached out and struck her backside.

“Shake that cute little blue tail for us.”

Margo jumped from the unexpected strike and then her mind filled with shame, the unnecessary reminder that she wore nothing but a blue g-string with a sewed on birthday present bow. back another sob, she started to shimmy her ass rapidly. The blue bow bouncing around sporadically, making her ass crack temporarily visibly.

The short thug placed his hands around the back of her head and guided Mar down to the crotch of his blue jeans. Against her face, she could feel his member harden and twitch under the clothes. Mar gulped, looking up with her pleading doe eyes, silently begging him to stop.

“You ever suck a nigga before?” he asked through a wicked grin.

Margo, bent over and still wiggling her exposed ass, timidly shook her head no. “I've sucked dicks but never a...black guy before,” she explained with carefully weighted words.

The thug could not hide his joy as he unzipped his pants. The erect shaft springing out and slapping across the side of her face, laughter breaking out from the other thugs..

“Hope you don't to ,” he mocked.

Margo's eyes widened in surprise. Pressed against her face was the biggest penis she had ever seen in her life. The criminal was significantly longer and thicker than the all the men she had been with before. As she stared in amazement, a terrible thought occurred to her.

This is the smallest guy here. How big are the others?

“Don't just stare at it, gurl. Suck the black off it,” ordered the smallest thug as he rubbed his penis across her face, smearing pre-cum on her cheek. The vulgar gesture waking Margo up.

The college girl started to slowly lick around the head, more out of than actually foreplay, but the gangster didn't mind. He clearly hadn't showered yet and the scent of his body odor hovered over her nose. Mar tried to keep her lunch down. The last thing she wanted was to lick a stranger's penis, especially a sweaty one, but it honestly was her best option. Maybe (just maybe) if she got them all off with her mouth then they wouldn't have the energy left to her. It was a long shot, but just giving five blow jobs would be a victory at this point.

The tip licking turned into a small kiss, which turned into a slow suck. She started to work her mouth around the shaft, no easy feat given its girth. The thug let out a pleased moan as his penis gradually disappeared down the white girls throat. Her gag reflex was going full .

Meanwhile, the lanky thug gave her a backhand slap on the inside flesh of each of her thighs, a crude gesture to get her to spread her legs more. Mar adjusted herself to be in a wider stance as she continued to work her mouth up and down the other criminal's penis, but it wasn't satisfactory enough.

“Spread those ass cheeks,” the tall man ordered as he painfully squeezed and dug his nails into her behind. “I want to see what we're working with here.”

Margo reflexed in pain, careful to not bite down on the penis. There was no need for nail digging, she was already broken and would have followed the order. It was becoming abundantly clear that the gang members enjoyed causing her physical as well as emotional. She quickly reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, a gesture she had not done, not even fathomed doing, for any boyfriend before.

The young coed felt the dainty g-string being brushed to the side just before a disgusting cold glob of the thug's spit collided into her sex. Two fingers began to rub the saliva into her womanhood and Margo whimpered, part in despair and part from the sensitive area being touched.

“The shit is pretty banged up,” scoffed the lankiest thug in disgust as he massaged her clitoris with two long, wet fingers. “This whore's pussy is worn out. You let every little white dick you see plow you?”

A small sob of protest was all that could escape Margo's filled mouth. The words hit home hard. She wasn't a whore. Not anymore at least. In high school she had been too reckless and free, getting too enamored with any boy she crossed paths with and trusting that their intentions were true. Now a days she was much more conservative and rational, not even being particular active outside of long relationships. Not that it was an answer the brutes would understand or were even looking for.

“Hey slut, I asked if you let this pussy get stretched out every night,” the molesting thug repeated as his fingers stopped rubbing and started to plunge into her sex.

Margo whole body trembled from his exploration, even her jaw vibrated pleasurably from the small thug's reactions. She removed his girth from her mouth to answer the other man.

“Yes, I'm a whore who got her pussy stretched out,” Mar stated defeatedly between licks of the cock.

“I'm really sorry, but I can still suck fine.”

She stared to comprehend the words pouring out of her mouth, the word these men have pushed her to saying, and her eyes started to really water up again. The lanky thug laughed again.

“I ain't surpised that use a hoe,” he belittled. “I barely been in your pussy a fucking second and you're already dripping wet.”

More shame flooded over her from his words. The plunging in and out of the thug’s fingers had quickly caused her sex to moisten and swell, but she couldn't control that. Could she?

Every second in this apartment filled her with not only more fear for survival, but also a deeper sense of personal disgust and worthlessness.

“Fine work D'marcus. You stick us with a stupid, honky bitch and she's already torn up. I didn't think this white cunt could be anymore useless,” stated the suited thug as he shook his head from the other side of the couch as he lit another blunt.

The head thug looked away from Margo long enough to flip off his suited comrade. “ What did you expect nigga? All white bitches spread their for anything with a heartbeat,” he rationalized, but not before an evil grin appeared. “There is something else though they keep tight and protected.”

Margo's eyes sprang open as her hope of escaping even remotely unscathed dissolved. These monsters were going to get every possible use out of her. The lanky criminal grinned from his bosses idea. His elongated fingers removed from Margo sex, a slow process that agonized her with shameful pleasure, and they started to prod at her tightly, closed asshole.

The coed's knees buckled from the pain that even a small exploration of the area caused. Her hands released the grip on her spread ass cheeks, making things more difficult, and she turned away from the small thug’s crotch to look at her new assailant.

“Please. Don't do this. I'm begging you all,” Mar pleaded as she looked back over her shoulder with big doe eyes. “I will suck you all off and let you all fuck my pussy for as long as you want, just please show me this shred of mercy.”

How do the thugs respond to Margos' plea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)