More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MutleyCrew MutleyCrew

Stick your cock through?

An eye-popping experience

The length of his shaft was not that great....maybe 6 inches.....but the head was massive to say the least!

A huge cap that was almost purple in colour.....with the tiniest droplet of precum perched on top.

The cock turned.....facing me head on.

It followed it's masters instructions, and moved steadily closer towards me.

I was fixated....I could not move.

Suddenly, without a word being uttered, the penis poked through the hole....and straight into my eye!

I was taken aback with surprise.....this cock that wanted my attention so much that it was prepared to poke me in the eye!

Well I was going to teach it some manners...that was for sure!

As I rubbed my eye, I moved my head back from the hole so that the cock could find itself fully on my side of the wall.

My tongue licked at the head...and the cock appeared happy. It's angle changed as it appeared to act like a Sunflower, and look towards the sky for solace.

Payback time!!!

I moved my tongue away, and raised my hand....

Whoosh....and I slappe the cock so hard that my own hand hurt!

Now you would imagine that such treatment would invoke a response......but not a sound eminated from my partner in the next booth.......

Except for the fact that his cock was now harder than ever....and staring me at close range......looking for action!

Cock Fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)