More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

who she go after first

An ensign coming aboard

T'pol strip down off her uniform hoping to gain a greater control over her mind and body while meditating. T'pol begins the meditation breathing in and out slowly trying to curve her lustful thought out of her head.

As she meditates battling her lustful urges. She takes deeper breaths as she feels sweat droplets oozing down her face to her pefectly shaped tits. Each droplet making it down to her tight to her cunt lips. She takes deeper breaths to block out the outside infleuce. She weakly attempt to block out the thought that every person was looking at her as sex object instead of vulcan officer or maybe there looking at ensign Hoshi. The more she questions it the more crazy it makes her until her cunt are wet. She knows the meditation has failed as she begins to finger fuck her cunt.

As she meditates battling her lustful urges. She takes deeper breaths as she feels sweat droplets oozing down her face to her perfectly shaped tits. Each droplet caresses down to her tight and toned belly to her cunt lips. She takes deeper breaths to block out the outside influences. She weakly attempt to block out the thought that every person was looking at her as sex object instead of Vulcan officer or maybe there looking at ensign Hoshi. The more she questions it the more crazy it makes her until her cunt is soaked. She knows the meditation has failed as she begins to finger fuck her cunt.

She needs someone badly but if she can resist being seen in the state at least she can look as a Vulcan officer should look. All of sudden, she hears a knock. And she yells out, "I'm busy, leave me alone!"

"I've just reported on the ship and Ensign Hoshi ordered to get your signature it will only take a second sub commander T'pol." male voice timidly utters out.

She can't take it anymore only imagining this young hunk worshiping her body. She doesn't care anymore she opens the door. He spots the naked goddess as he becomes hypnotized by her perfect body. She pulls him in and throws him on the floor.

T'pol then says, "Don't ruin it by saying anything!"

What does T'pol do with him

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)