More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who’s tale shall you follow?

An enemy’s .

As a knight commander in Lord Desqes service you were wealthy and powerful. It had been a hot listless night and after completing your duties for the day you had taken some coin and gone out from the keep to the pleasure district.

You had gone to your favoured pleasure house, Hrest’s, as you habitually did at the end of the week to sample the serum girls there. Some of the men below you kept their own serum girls or slaves but you preferred the variety of the pleasure house.

The newest girl, Dahlia, had been dexing sensually atop the podium in the centre of the lamplit common. Her sensual curves, nubile movements and lustfilled long lashed eyes had piqued your interest. You wanted to explore beneath those artfully arranged bronze chains that clothed her.

You motioned her over to an alcove, drew the curtain and motioned her to dance. You admired the neck hung costume jewels that shifted and slipped, barely covering her lovely breasts and pert nipples. Similarly the decorative chained jewelry about her hips barely covered her crotch.

You were utterly surprised when she jabbed you with serum dart. You struggled to rise but it had been laced with some and you sagged back into unconsciousness.

***

You awoke in a small oubliette. A dark and dank underground chamber lit by sputtering torches. You struggled against your restraints to no avail. "Awake pet? Hah, you're stuck," Dahlia laughed as she ran a finger slowly over your new sex.

A whimper escaped one set of lips, a dribble of juices the other as you tried to respond. At first you wanted to close your legs but soon you wanted to buck your hips to meet the girls finger. It was frustrating being at the mercy of the girl - and utterly arousing. You were a man not a horny slut!

"Not only in chains but in that body. You know Ruk serum is permanent but this body is special - you have no alpha numerical skills in that fuckpet body. In fact you’re no where near as smart as you once were. You'll never engage in intellectual discussions again. Not that you'll want to."

I quailed at the girls words. "Why?"

"Because you deserve to be trapped like that. Like me. For us sex is addictive and you'll crave it constantly. Don't worry though. The serum is top notch. You'll love being a sex . That pussy is made for fucking. Makes me almost wish I could screw you like that. Your new owner will once I’m done with you... You really should have chosen your enemies more carefully... You like that don't you girl?"

You nodded. Gods, you did.

“Who is to be my master?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)