More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnnaDiplosis AnnaDiplosis

Where does Kate find herself?

An encounter on the bus

Lisa really didn't mind taking taking the bus home. The bus was almost always empty, quiet, and presented the twenty-year-old with an oasis of solitude and peace between her job(Dentist's assistant; She was SO DONE with drill noises) and her boyfriend back at home. Sitting down, looking out of the window, reading a book, listening to the engine rumble underneath - not the worst way to end a workday.

Today didn't seem any different. The bus was completely empty at first glance. A second glance revealed a demure looking brunette, around her age, sitting down all the way in the back and studiously staring at her as she boarded.

Lisa, having the freedom to choose any of the myriad of available seats, started making her way to the back. She approached the girl, bent forward, and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth. She remained in that position, letting the girl look down her top. She used her finger to pull down the front, revealing even more of her medium-sized breasts.

A minute passed. "Hm? Can I help you?" Said the brunette as she finally looked Lisa in the eye with a curious smile.

"May I sit here?" Lisa felt strange immediately after asking the question - the bus was almost empty, after all. She stood up straight and put one leg up on the side of the girl's seat, causing her knee-length denim skirt to ride up revealing a lot more leg.

The girl put a hand on her inner thigh and started slowly running her fingers up and down Lisa's leg. The sensation wasn't entirely unpleasant, but after a long day of work all Lisa wanted was to be done with the formalities and sit down with her book. A quiet moan escaped her lips as the probing fingers reached her panties, touching in the most sensitive spots.

Another few minutes passed. "Sure thing, go ahead." The girl said, finally releasing Lisa from her caresses and letting her sit down. Lisa made sure she was sat down as close as possible to the girl, their thighs touching. She could finally read her book in peace - and she did, for the next couple of minutes.

"I'm Kate, by the way." Her neighbor said after a while. Lisa looked up and saw the brunette give her a shy smile. "Lisa."

A bit laconic, but Lisa didn't really feel like chatting. While she harbored no ill-will towards the young woman, she spent all day being surrounded by people. This was her "quiet time". Her oasis.

Before returning to the book, Lisa stood up, hiked her skirt up a bit, and slid her panties down. Picking them up, she took out a pen from her purse and wrote her phone number down on the pink material. She proceeded to sit back down, spread her legs wide, and hand her panties over to the young brunette. Kate. Right.

As Lisa resumed reading she could feel Kate's fingers back on her thigh once again. This time they were a lot more aggressive, rubbing around her private regions. She felt a bit unusual - it's not every day she sat down with her skirt hiked up to her waist, pantyless, being fingered by an unfamiliar woman. In fact, Lisa was quite certain it never happened to her before. Oh well, at least her neighbor wasn't trying to be chatty again.

She felt Kate briefly remove her fingers from her nether regions. She heard a small smack of the lips. The sensations returned and intensified as two saliva coated fingers were inserted directly into her pussy - quite wet from all the previous molestations. Her breath was rapid, the odd and unfamiliar situation only adding to her arousal, and she found herself blushing heavily.

Kate could feel Lisa getting closer to the edge as she was writhing and moaning in her seat. All the while Lisa's eyes remained glued to the book but seemed completely unfocused, as if she was in a world of her own. Kate started to go faster and faster, enjoying the warm and moist folds of her unassuming toy.

A loud moan escaped Lisa's lips as she suddenly grabbed Kate's blouse tightly, the book falling down to the floor while she continued to climax loudly. Just as she was beginning to think it might never end, her neighbor released her tight hold on Kate and slumped back in her chair, panting heavily with her eyes closed.

After giving her a few moments to catch her breath, Kate removed her fingers, soaked in love juices, from inside her new friend and proceeded to wipe them against Lisa's lips. The girl didn't seem to mind - or for that matter, didn't seem to be at all aware of her surroundings. "This is my stop." She said as she gathered her things and stood up, leaving Lisa to recover from the pleasant experience. "Don't forget your book."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)