More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hailey Hailey

What happens at school?

An embarrassing day

I hop out of the car and head I to school for my first period class, I take my seat in the back right corner and wait while Mr.Jhonson passes out the math test. He gives me the test I write my name on it then I look at the first problem "7x +21 = 14" I stare at it completely confused and before I know it I'm on questions 3 while everyone one else is getting up turning theirs in, I get through question 3 and 4 when the bells rings, everyone else leaves and I head up to Me.Jhonsons desk "excuse me sir I only got 4 of the 25 questions done can I come back and finish later"

He doesn't even look up from his desk as he's grading the other test "sorry cant let your courtney just put your test down and go"

I look down in defeat as I sit my test down on his desk "please sir?"

He must be able to tell how I am because he reaches his hand up and rubs the back of my thigh just below my ass "actually maybe stop by later and we can work it out"

He gives my thigh a squeeze before he pats my ass, my face turns red and I quickly rush out of there. I head to my next period class which is history. I take my seat when Sara and Milly come over to me "look guys we have the smartest girl in blue valley she got a 5% on a test where the next lowest was an 87%"

I blush a little slightly embarrassed "shut up Sara I'm not in the mood"

She laughs "I wouldn't be in the mood either if the only was I could pass was to sleep with a teacher"

My face goes red "what I don't sleep with him"

She starts heading to her seat "you will if you want to pass"

I put my head down exhausted from the test the day does by in a blur till lunch I get my salad and a water and go sit at my table by myself I start eating my salad when i notice Sara come over I sigh "what do you want Sara"

She smirks "oh nothing just saying hi" as she finishes her sentence she pours my water all over my jeans and yells "omg Courtney just wet herself"

I jump up from my seat my jeans completely soaked and my face burning red, "n n- no I didn't it's water"

Everyone points and laughs I quickly run to the girls locker room

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)