More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoversOfLewdness LoversOfLewdness

Who were you, though?

An aspiring actor.

After graduating college, you had decided to stay in the same big city and pursue your dreams of becoming an actor. It was harder than it looked since there were so many people chasing down the same path and it was hard to stand out. Your appearance helped since you were a fairly attractive man. You had been acting since your first year of high school, so you had a lot of experience. Still, you got a normal job. Moved into a small apartment that you could easily afford, and spent all of your free time scouting for small roles. You managed to get a job for an advertisement for some new, unknown soda brand, which did gain you some traction along the way. With not enough money to afford a manager, it was really hard to make a breakthrough in the industry but it also kept your days full and interesting enough.

Eventually, your dedication to the craft paid off as you managed to get a role in a larger movie. It was a somewhat cliche role as an extra - you had to play the devastated son of a murdered woman - but it got the ball rolling. After your last day on set, you were approached by a man in a fancy suit. He seemed nice enough, but he clearly wanted something from you. It didn't take long before he presented you with a contract, and you told him you needed to read it through carefully and think about it. He completely understood, even seemed happy with your carefulness in an industry like this, and nonchalantly mentioned some kind of party to you.

Clearly, it was an invitation and that had been exactly how you ended up with Kim Kardashian in your bed...

The longer you thought about it, the more surreal it started to seem. You had to accept Kim's offer as well! Hope she wouldn't change her mind, but she did promise that she would reach out to you. She had your number, so all you could do was wait. Just the idea of seeing Kim again was getting you excited, and you needed to get out of bed before you had to take care of your arousal. How could you even be horny, after the night you had!

Quickly, you crawled out of bed and found yourself some clean clothes, which you put on after taking a shower. You had a whole day ahead of you, and you didn't even realize how quickly your life would be changing from here...

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)