More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

Who are you?

An army recruit

A short knock at the door warns you to cancel your self inspection seconds before a pleasant looking, older woman puts her head through, "You can't spend all morning in bed Jane. Today's your big day!".

Pretending to know what your mother (or father?) is talking about you agree to do so in a minute. As you leave your room on the way to the shower you notice a packed duffel bag next to clothes that "you" must have selected last night.

Removing your pyjamas you quickly check yourself out in the mirror. Curly red hair, cute face, B-cup breasts and a lean, well toned body with fantastic thighs. You hurry on into the shower and try to focus on actually cleaning yourself. You don't have the time to get yourself off but you can't help but enjoy running soap-suds over your slick, sexy body.

As you come out of the bathroom another woman says, "Breakfast will be waiting once you're dressed sweetie". She must be your other parent.

Returning to the bedroom you start to put on clothes from the pile "you" arranged before. Plain panties, generic sport bra, white t-shirt, black cargo pants and training shoes. None of it is overtly sexy but your figure looks nice in it regardless. You pick up your duffel bag and march out to the kitchen.

At the table your mothers have started to dine on toast with bacon and eggs with a plate set aside for you. As you sit down one of them proudly announces, "Our little girl has grown up and is joining the army!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)