More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by poison ink poison ink

What happens next?

An argument at the breakfast table

AJ came down the stairs fifteen minutes later, dressed and ready for school, just as Candy had finished cooking up his breakfast. Wearing a superhero shirt and jeans, the lanky teen resembled her husband right down to the glasses he wore. Candy noticed the grumpy frown on his face as he plopped down in his seat and tried her best to cheer him up.

"I got that apple syrup you like for your pancakes and there's eggs and--"

"I don't have time to eat all that," AJ cut her off in a moody tone. "I have to get to school a little early today for a project."

"Aww... There's always time for a good breakfast!" She set a plate in front of him and planted a kiss on his head as she added, "Pancakes and eggs and a nice big sausage!" The food was arranged on his plate to resemble a smiley face, with sunny side eggs for eyes, mini-pancakes lining up in a smile and a long curved sausage for the nose. "No better way to start the morning!"

The teen turned his head toward his mom and was greeted by her swelling cleavage. The massive mounds of titflesh threatened to spill out of her tanktop as she leaned in to kiss his head, her stiff nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric as her robe hung open. He immediately turned back to his plate and blushed. "Mom! Could you cover up a little!"

Candy glanced down to her robe and did her best to pull it closed, the effort only serving to push her breasts together and making them swell in the tanktop even more. "Oop! Sorry, AJ! I didn't realize I was hanging out like that!"

AJ had taken a mouthful of pancake as she apologized, but he couldn't hold himself back from telling him more. He swallowed the mouthful and looked down at his plate as he told her, "Not just now, Mom! It's all the time! When you come to school to pick me up in your jogging clothes, or when we went to the waterpark! You're just always--" He looked up to Candy's face and saw the worried look in her eyes, then decided that he had to choose his words carefully. "I mean, the guys at school... They're always making comments about you and how you look. It's kind of embarrassing for me, you know?"

Candy sat down in the chair next to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, not realizing that her robe was falling open again and her tanktop clad breasts were resting on the tabletop as she leaned toward him. "Well, what are they saying about me? I hope it's nothing mean!"

AJ put his hand up along side his eyes, shielding his view from her exposed cleavage and realized it would be futile to remind her again. "No.. It's nothing mean. It's just..." AJ couldn't tell his mother most of what his hormone-driven classmates had said about her, all the things they'd love to do to her and how much they wanted to see her out of those tight jogging shorts. "Well, they keep talking about how hot you are and how I'm so lucky to have a real MILF for a mom."

"Well, I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping myself in good shape," Candy said as she gave his shoulder a consoling rub. "Maybe they need to get some girlfriends if they think that someone old enough to be their mother is hot!" She leaned back in her chair and smiled to herself, proud that she still had the good looks to catch the eye of his classmates, but Candy wouldn't have admitted that to her son. She watched him take a bite of his eggs before another thought occurred to her, asking, "What's a MILF, AJ?"

Her son froze up in mid-bite, his eyes darting over towards his mom in surprise. His mind raced for a moment before he pushed away from the chair and got up, grabbing his backpack as he fast walked toward the door. "I gotta get to school, Mom," he said quickly through a mouthful of egg. "See you after school!"

"Love you, AJ," Candy called out before he shut the door on his way out. She glanced down to his plate and picked up his fork, poking it at his half-finished breakfast. "Silly boy. He's always running out of here like a jackrabbit!" She stuck the fork in the untouched sausage and raised it up to her lips, nibbling on the tip of it as she tried to remember what she was supposed to do today.

She traced the sausage tip along her lips when her blue eyes suddenly went wide and a look of surprise came over her face.

What happened to surprise Candy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)