More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Now, let's learn about you. Who is Tomo, briefly?

An ambitious playboy who uses subliminal messaging.

Becoming the Ultimate Hypnotist is no matter of luck-- mastering any ultimate skill is all a matter of equal parts practice and motivation. You, Tomo Tominaga, realized this from an early age. Popularity and good grades came easy to you, but you wanted to reach the top of the pyramid instead of becoming just another brick. To do this, you spent your time studying the art of subliminal messaging, an art that's become the subject of so many urban myths that it's considered a farce by most.

Your style of subliminal messaging is not to be doubted-- it's criminally effective. Boosting your popularity and becoming the #1 in your school became easy once you realized the ways to manipulate the minds and hearts of people by demonstrating imperceptible patterns in front of them and repeating those patterns as often as necessary. Images, sounds, anything with the proper sequence can suit your cause. You'd tested these stimuli all the time to find the most potent combinations with gestures during class presentations, amidst seemingly idle whistling at lunch, and the like. In the end, your whole school was under your power without even realizing it. It came to feel like child's play. To stop you, they'd have to know your game, but no one had the brains to catch on.

Your ambitions lined up with your cravings-- you weren't content to transform the minds of those average folks you could have left behind after your graduation. You knew that once you reached higher education, you wanted Hope's Peak University, a place where you could test your craft against the strongest people in the world. By conquering them, you'd prove that you were truly the greatest talent in the entire world.

Of course, even with your skills, sponsorship goes a long way. Those dupes from that shadowy organization probably think you're on their leash, going after their exclusive targets, but who's to say you don't already have them under your thumb as well? Their money will be useful as you work your way towards your real goals.

As you enter the university, sporting fine clothes, a male model physique, and dyed blonde hair, you still feel like you're on top, even among those best suited to be considered your peers. Who will you set your sights on? Will they be best suited to be your opponent or your plaything?

Who's your adversary and how will you approach them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)