More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

Why does Marinette wear diapers?

An akuma infantilizes the population.

Marinette had fallen asleep after a long night of sewing.

She rubbed her eyes, her brain still trying to warm up after being in such a deep sleep

"Aww," cooed a familiar voice. She also felt a cold sensation rub against her loins which shocked the girl awake.

Hovering over her was her mom, Sabine Cheng.

"Good morning sleepyhead."

"Mom?"

Marinette's train of thought was slow, so it took her a second longer than it should have for her to realize that something was incredibly off. She remembers falling asleep at her desk in her usual day-clothes, but she wasn't in them. She wasn't even in her usual pajamas.

Instead of her usual white shirt and black coat, she was wearing a bright pink t-shirt with a print of Hello Kitty on the front. She also knew she wasn't wearing a bra under it.

Marinette gritted her teeth again when the cold sensation touched her skin again before realizing that it was coming from her mom. Specifically, she was completely naked from the waist down, her mom rubbing her most private area with a wet-wipe.

She squeaked and blushed, putting her hands over her mouth to keep her from screaming her head off.

"M-Mom what are you doing?!"

"It's okay sweety," said her mother, unconcerned with her daughter's reaction. "I'll be done in a minute."

Sabine threw the wipe into a trashcan and ducked under the surface (desk? bed?) Marinette was lying on and pulled out a pinkish square. It's when she unfolded it and laid under her bare-bottom did she realize what it was.

"W-Wait, I don't need those! I can use the potty!"

Potty? Why did I say that?

"Marinette sweety, you're too little for the potty," she said, powdering her private place. "Don't worry honey. I'll be hear when you make pee-pee or boom-boom and make you all better."

After she strapped the diaper securely, Sabine picked up her teenaged daughter with an unusual strength and carried her out of the room.

"Mom, out me down, I can walk!"

"Yes, yes honey. You're a big girl," said Sabine, not really listening to her.

"This must be some kind of akuma doing this."

Marinette reached for her ears and, to her horror, realized that she wasn't wearing her miraculous.

Tikki!

She panicked and looked around and, with her intuition, scanned her room and saw her earrings sitting on her desk. Or it was her desk last night, having been transformed into a shelf covered in baby toys.


Adrien woke up in his bed. Or at least, it was a bed when he had fallen asleep.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes, not noticing something wrong until he tried to swing his legs off of his bed, only for his ankles to bang against wood.

"Mph!"

As he grabbed his ankles, having his foot's equivalent of the funny-bone, before noticing three things

The first thing was that he had something in his mouth. He grabbed it and pulled it out of his mouth to inspect it. It was a white and bright blue pacifier big enough for his mouth.

"What in the..."

The second thing he noticed was that he wasn't in his usual pajamas. He wore what looked like a grey t-shirt and wrapped around his waist. Under this shirt he felt his underwear. It was thick and it felt icky in his loins, cold and clammy against his private parts.

The third thing was that his bed was surrounded by wooden bars that stood just over his hair-line. He got on his knees and grabbed at the bars, suddenly feeling very claustrophobic.

"Alright, Plagg what's going--"

He gasped when he realized he wasn't wearing his miraculous. Adrien had been wearing that ring since he had gotten it and rarely ever took it off. Now he was in a cage without it and his emotions started to run away with him.

"Hello! Can someone help! What's going on!"

The cage didn't have a roof and he tried to stand up.

Key word "tried".

As he got onto the balls of his right foot, his train of thought derailed. He blinked, suddenly confused. He went back to standing on both knees and his head cleared back up.

"Okay, weird..."

He tried standing up again, only for the same thing to happen.

He switched tactics, finding a switch on the top-corner of the bars and reached for it, intending on freeing himself from his prison. As he reached for it, his mind fogged over again. This time he also had a twinge of fear. Not the same kind of fear he felt when he realized he didn't have his miraculous. This was a similar feeling he had whenever he disappointed his father. Like, if he tried to escape, he would be punished.

"Okay. I guess breaking out isn't an option right now."

Suddenly, he felt a pressure in his body that left as soon as it came. The cold and clammy feeling in his underwear was replaced by a a warmth that Adrien grudgingly admitted was an improvement. It took him a second to realize what he just did.

Did I just...!?


Last Night...

August's mommy was upset with him.

Mommy was trying to get August to use the potty and he wasn't having it. She wanted him to use this plastic seat to pee-pee and he was confused. Pee-pee and poopy was meant to go in diapies, not whatever this was supposed to be!

Soon a black butterfly crawled through a crack in his window and attached itself to the frame of his toddler bed, turning it black. A butterfly shaped visor appeared around August's face.

"Infant Emperor, I am Hawk Moth..."

As August -- now Infant Emperor -- listened to the bad butterfly-man, a black, sludge-like energy covered him and his bed. The bed took on the form of a cross between a palanquin and a baby's crib. Like a cartoon, the legs of his throne started to bend in a way wood was not meant to bend as it began to walk.

Infant Emperor grasped his scepter (which looked a lot like baby rattle) and shook it, conjuring a spell, speaking an incantation from under the pacifier in his mouth.

Outside, storm clouds began to form in the sky. Fog crawled out of storm-drains and the river. Citizens walking the streets this late payed it no mind as it covered them, the fog sneaking into people's homes and businesses, remolding reality as though it were clay.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)