More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

Who are you?

An activist in for a shock

NOTE: This branch is only meant as a joke. It probably won't be continued.

Beneath the sheets you see a pale, chubby body with large pendulous breasts and a tuft of thick brown pubic hair. You close your eyes for a few seconds and silently thank the spirit from your dream. This fixes everything. The heteronormative-patriarchy is gone and with it all forms of oppression and repression. Of course you did this to heal the world but also for yourself. You had been considering transitioning from a problematic straight man to a queer woman but didn't want to accidentally mansplain to biological females about their own lived experiences.

You get up and look at yourself in the mirror. Long hair dyed blue, love handles, spacers in your ear-lobes, unshaven legs, armpits and vulva. Clearly beauty standards are now properly enlightened. You decide to celebrate being in a liberated world by means of nudism. You're proud of how you look and nobody is going to give you shame.

You get as far as the living room when your sister, a slim blonde, throws the TV remote at you screaming "For Dione's sake Jane put some clothes on! Nobody wants to see that!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)