More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WriterOfLegends WriterOfLegends

What happens during the bus ride?

An accident

As John talks to his old friend, he notices something weird as they pass over a bridge. A weird floating blue light, before suddenly getting jerked forward. He doesn't have much time to look around, seeing everyone scream and get tossed forward. {John} feels sudden pain as he lands on someone else, and the bus starts filling with water. He watches as his friend tries to break the window, but can't, as he slowly drowns.....

Before waking up on a cold beach, with blue sand and pure blue water. John slowly gets up, coughing up water, before seeing a huge blue light descend from the sky over the ocean, before growing smaller and appearing more human, and stepping onto the beach with him. "Hello John. I'm sorry for hat has happened to you. I have talked to my council, and we have been thinking for a long time what to do with the human world, and our own Legorina, our world. We will give you some of our abilities, and reset your day, in exchange to see through your eyes, and experience your culture for one year, or maybe longer. Sound good?"

John was in shock. He didn't know what this humanoid figure thing was doing, but he took it. He didn't know the consequences, or the benefits. If he could change whatever just happened, he would. He nodded, before grabbing his hand, and floating upwards......

Where does he end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)