More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Vignettes

An abandoned coach

I got slowly off of Meg, at a good distance from the abandoned coach and looped her reins around the saddle horn, before advancing gingerly, revolver already primed in my right hand. It wouldn’t have been the first time there was a surprise waiting for the unsuspecting looter in what seemed like a free gift on the range. I didn’t expect much. Whoever had taken the trouble to kill the driver that I stepped over, with a bullet in his brain, had undoubtedly made off with anything of value from the coach, including the horses. The coach itself was going nowhere having thrown a wheel, presumably after some guideless careering across the plain following the shooting. It was an easy scene to replay in my head, but still, I had to check it out. There might be something worth salvaging. Any roof luggage had gone, so I approached even more cautiously and peered inside, pistol first, and was amazed at what I saw.

‘Please. Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!’ cried a light female voice.

I quickly confirmed that she was indeed the sole occupant, hiding beneath a travel rug that she drew up to her chin in fear. At first glance she appeared to be a pretty brunette. I jerked back and ducked behind the coach, breathing fast. She appeared harmless, but it wouldn’t do to be peppered by some little toy gun hiding beneath that rug. ‘Come out here, now, where I can see you with your hands on your head!’ I barked, keeping the revolver trained on the coach door.

Slowly, the door handle turned and out stepped the young girl. I guessed her to be around twenty, and damn pretty. She had a narrow waist, improbably large hips due to a hooped underskirt and long overskirt which reached down to the toes of her shiny leather boots. The top of her frock displayed a resplendent rack of tits

‘Please don’t kill me sir! Please don’t kill me!’ she said panicking and looking at the gun, failing to notice my stare at her chest. I blinked and broke the spell and looked back up at her hazel eyes, set above high cheekbones and flawless skin. ‘Do you have any guns?’ I shouted quickly keeping the revolver pointed straight at her impressive chest as it rose and fell rapidly.

‘No! no!’ she squealed and looked ready to burst into tears.

‘Good! Now turn round and lean on the coach till I check’.

Quickly she spun around and adopted the appropriate position, moving her hands from her head to the side of the wagon, while I frisked her for weapons. I seriously did want to check. It helps to be paranoid, but I have to admit to examining her boobs, butt and crotch more closely than was entirely necessary.

‘Ok’, I said and spun her round by one of her long gloved arms. I flicked the safety back onto the revolver and stuck it back in my holster. ‘so what happened’?

She breathed a sigh of relief at the removal of the immediate threat to her life disappearing and almost broke down into tears. ‘Oh sir, the bandits, they came and shot my driver, then they took all my luggage. I tried to hide in there, but in the end, their leader, he, he just stuck his head into the compartment, looked at me, grabbed my purse and laughed, then they rode off. I had heard all these stories about bandits and thought they would take me, I mean, but’.

‘Yeah, I know’, I said cutting her off. It sounded unlikely for any of the usual bandit scum to leave a find like her alone, unless, ‘Mexican looking guy, just the one tooth at the front, scar above his left eye?’ I gestured at the appropriate location on my face.

‘Yes, I,… Yes, how did you know,’

‘I’ve heard of him’, he was of course Elvarez, the legendary gay bandito, which explained the lack of interest in the cargo I was getting a hardon over just now. ‘He’s a scary guy sure enough’. I agreed, ‘and he’ll prob’ly be back soon’.

The girl blabbed all of a sudden at how terrified she had been and then how she had sat there and waited on someone coming and it had gotten dark, then how cold it had been and how hungry she was and still no-one came and she was scared the bandit would come back and get her and what would happen to her and how I had to help her and how relieved she was that I had arrived at last.

‘Hold on a minute there missy’, I called. 'I ain’t no cavalry here to the rescue’.

‘but you must, you must help me’, she squealed pathetically. ‘I’ve waited ages. I must get to Dodge’.

‘Yup, and might wait a ways yet’, I agreed with a slow nod. ‘This aint hardly a regular trail, ‘I lied. ‘Might be a couple of weeks before anyone passes down this trail again’. In truth, a mail coach passed by close to noon every day. In any case I aint goin ta Dodge. I’m headin up to my Winter cabin fer some trappin. Dodge is three day’s ride in ‘t other direction.’

‘You, you can’t leave me here’.

‘Well I surely cant take you to Dodge. What kinda fool would I look having missed 2 whole weeks of trappin, and near ruining my hoss, just to run a nursemaidin fer a schoolgirl.’

‘but,’ she wailed, if you leave me here I’ll starve to . You cant.’

‘Cept, I s’pose maybe Alvarez the butcher might come back for the rest of his takings from last night.’ I said, feigning deep thought. ‘Yeah, I was wonderin why he didn’t just take you with him last night, prob’ly just figger’d you’d still be here by the time he got back. ‘Nah, if I was to help you on yer ways, why I’d be crossin Alvarez, an I surely don’t wanna be doin that.’

‘but, but please, you must. Cant you,’ she gulped, ‘cant you take me with you?’

‘To my cabin’, I said, feigning surprise. ‘Why, I hadn’t thought of that. I don’t know though, it’s a bit rough. Hardly a place fer a young lady such as yerself.’

‘Please I’m sure it’ll be fine.’

‘Well, I suppose I could make it look like the Indians got yer to fool Alvarez, cos they’re right dangerous round these parts, but he’ll be powerful annoyed to have lost a prize like you. But Nah, its filthy, and what would I want with an extra mouth to feed and to have to watch myself around yer all the time. Nah, I wouldn’t be able to cuss or piss on the fire to put it out if you were there’.

‘Oh please sir, yes you would. I wouldn’t mind. Please, you have to take me, and,’ she added quickly on a sudden thought, I’d pull my weight, really I would. I could cook and clean and do anything else you want.’

‘Yeah? Hmm, I suppose that would be nice. Anything, you say?’ I repressed a grin’.

‘Oh absolutely,’ she nodded firmly.

‘Well, I prob’ly shouldn’t but, aw ok, what the hell. But you better do just as yer told. I don’t wanna be havin no backchat off you up there all winner’.

She looked delighted, ‘Thank you sir, oh, thank you.’

‘But remember, step out a line or cross me and I’ll whup the daylights out of your ass, and if you try any real nonsense, I’ll let you walk your own way to Dodge. It don’t mean nothing to me’.

‘I’ll try sir. Oh thank you’.

Ok then, come with me’. I said and turned towards Meg. She trotted after me and once I was in the saddle I leaned over and clasped her wrist then hauled her up and into it with me. The sensible thing to do would have been to put her behind me. However, I deposited her directly in front of me facing away towards Meg's head. Quickly, I wrapped my left arm around her to stop her sliding off the other side and immediately cupped her right tit. With a grin I clucked to set Meg off and we trotted into the distance.

‘Sir!’ she gasped.

‘To stop you fallin off’, I said, then let go and spurred Meg along so that the youth threatened to spill onto the trail every second, ‘but if you’d rather….’, I took my arm away from around her.

‘No, please,’ she said, and reached for my hand and pulled it around her again, I settled on her tit once more and pulled her to me. Her arse slid down the saddle to meet my hardon and I absently massaged her tit for the next few miles, happily alternating between them and even levering one out of her dress to play with properly, almost daring her to object again.

We traveled for hours through a succession of narrower and narrower trails, where people really wouldn’t go and just by nightfall, came to the cabin. Of course, we could have been there a lot sooner, but as well as making sure she was lost, I wanted her to think we were further from the main trails than we really were.

I hadn’t been exaggerating. The cabin really was a shitheap, and I could see she was amazed as she saw it. Calling it a cabin was stretching it a bit too. There was really only room for the one narrow bunk and the stove. The furs from a month ago still stood on the bunk.

As she got off Meg, impressively not mentioning the squalor of her proposed accommodation for the next 4 months, I could see her taking in the local landscape, the clearing in the trees with the shack that was to be her home, and how cramped it was to be.

She looked at the bed again. "Will you let me share that with you?" she said quietly.

"Surely ma'm".

"Would you like to share it now?"

Well, she didn't have to ask twice and by the time I was out of my travelin longjohns she was unpicking her corset. I just grabbed her as she was and pulled her into the shack, fallin on top of her on the little unmade bunk, hoping it would take the weight of both of us as I pulled her loose knickers aside and slid my cock home inside her incredibly tight, hot cunt. We fucked for a while, and I was surprised to find that I thought she was a hell of a lot better than those whores that I overspent on the last time I was in Dodge. If this was what I had to look forward to, it was going to be a struggle to get out of bed in the morning and check on the traps!

And she was as good as her word, and behaved herself and did as she was told all winter and t' be honest I regretted the warmer weather coming round once more when it was obvious I would have to take her to Dodge. She had proved herself to be a fine cook, and I was not looking forward to fixin my own vittels from here on, and I had enjoyed her keeping my cock warm at night too!

I eased her down from the saddle, in her traveling finery which although she hadn't been much more than naked since we arrived at the cabin, was definitely looking the worse for wear. Also, as well as approving of her gaining a few pounds through wholesome eatin at the cabin, I had a nasty suspicion of a little swellin' that I had noticed on her midriff, so as I lowered her down off Meg at the steps of a little townhouse she had indicated, I lashed Meg lightly with the reins and called "Yeehaw", and trotted off back out of town without lookin back.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)