More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigBobbyBlobtheSlob BigBobbyBlobtheSlob

What exactly is the big emergency on the ship?

An Unexpected Souvenir

Last Friday prior to the return:

The Valkyrie spaceship had landed on an uncharted jungle planet, rich and glowing with various forms of vegetational alien life from giant purple and pink fungus to the emerald green waterfalls. The crew present consisted of several highly trained female astronauts each outfitted in their chosen color to reflect their expertise, Clover Thompson, the yellow suit wearing astronaut trained to collect and label specimen samples for research back on Earth. Scouting out on her own Clover would venture deeper and deeper through the thick jungle trees with pure child like wonder and curiosity fueling her every step.

"Wow, this place, it's just so...amazing-ahh! Oof!" Was all the blonde could say before tripping over some unknown object and tumbling to the ground afterwards.

Upon climbing back up to her feet and dusting the mud and dirt from her yellow space suit Clover would look over her shoulder at the object that not only tripped her suddenly, but managed to grab the bubbly blonde's eye as well. A medium sized rock being completely smooth and glossy to the touch having the appearance of glittering obsidian could be found sticking out from the ground as if someone had buried it only halfway.

"Oh! How pretty!" Clover would say quickly deciding to dig out the partially buried rock most likely just to have it as a souvenir.

After recovering the rock Clover would immediately take note to how much weight the rock seemed to have to it, feeling like she was heaving a gold brick up to her chest before opening up the exploring backpack on her back soon tossing the prized rock right in and securing it inside with a quick zip of the zipper. Just then her helmet buzzed aloud, now receiving a call from the ship.

"Clover? Come in Clover, Clover?"

The voice belonged to the red suit wearing astronaut Samantha, the ship's official pilot and head engineer, wanting to get in contact with Clover who clicked the button on the side of her helmet to answer the call.

"Hey hey, Clover here, what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"Out exploring a short distance away from the ship, why?"

"Just letting you know we are ending our investigation of this planet early and departing soon."

"Aww! Really? This place looks sooo cool though!"

"That's an order from the captain Clover, deal with her about it, over and out."

"Uuuugh, fine. At least I collected some cool samples earlier anyway. On my back now, over and out."

With that said Clover would start retracing her steps happily skipping back the way she came towards the direction of the ship eager to place her new rock in her room.

Later that same evening:

Dinner was pretty normal to Clover even with the slight exception with Kim literally pigging out in front of everyone like she hadn't eaten in weeks, which was quite ironic given how much the Korean prided herself on her small and petite frame but Clover didn't think much of it. She was just too happy about finding that cool rock from earlier as her latest room decoration, which anyone who has ever looked in her room could tell you Clover was a big fan of anything remotely shiny or cool looking from the many vintage porcelain dolls on her desk, the many highschool cheerleading trophies she brought from home on the walls, and even a large number of glow-in-the-dark stickers plastered against the ceiling. The glittering bowling ball of a rock specifically however has found it's place in Clover's bedroom chamber placed amongst on top of her desk nestled comfortably with the vintage porcelain dolls.

After Isabelle announced aloud it was lights out for the entire crew Clover shrugged her shoulders thinking it was no use in arguing with the captain. Besides, a loud yawn suddenly escaping from between the blonde's lips was all the convincing she needed that her body was ready to call it a day already, wishing her very moody and soft spoken goth of a bedroom chamber neighbor Lucy goodnight as the blonde walked by.

"Night Lucy! Sweet dreams!" Clover chirpped happily lightly irritating the stoic girl who leered an icy gaze of piercing daggers at the bubbly blonde through her long black curtain like hair.

"Ugh....whatever," Lucy simply scoffed with a roll of her eyes before retreating and disappearing into the omnious black void that was her bedroom while Clover casually returned to her own room, both metallic doors automically sliding close at the same time with an air escaping hiss sealing shut.

That night as the entire ship grew silent as time went by Clover, dressed in her usual sleeping attire of a cute Hello Kitty crop top T-shirt, white laced panties, and striped tube socks, slept soundly in bed snoring ever so lightly on top of her sheets with her head pressed up against her fluffy pillows and lower body left slightly raised as her idea of the most comfortable sleeping position. All the while as she slept she was blissfully unaware of the light rumbling noises of subtle movement coming from within the glittering obsidian rock before said "rock" had splitted open revealing itself to be an egg and releasing a spiney, spider like creature scuttling free from the confines of it's former egg prison letting's it's many eyes view the world for the first time.

But this creature's prime directive wasn't for sightseeing, but a much more important mission objective, soon letting it's many eyes scan over the room before finally falling upon the rather shapely feminine blonde figure sleeping right in front of it. Moving as quickly and quietly as a mouse in pursue of it's next meal the spider creature would climb down the leg of the desk, across the floor, and onto the bed with Clover still unaware of the alien who despite it's questionable level of intelligence quickly looped its spiney appendages to the elastic of her panties pulling them down to her ankles with ease.

"Mmm...mmm..." was all the blonde woman muttered as her long slender legs started rubbing against each other, most likely to the air conditioning and the removal of her undergarment by the invading intruder.

The alien spider soon spotting it's target to be the pair of plump pussy lips as a sufficient entry point, soon prompting the creature to sprout a special long, riggid, and veiny appendage twiching ever so slightly which it used to slowly penetrate the human without too much to risk awaking her. Not that Clover minded who upon listening to the muttering sounds of her sleep could infer her compliance with the action of being violated during a state of slumber.

"Oooh~ Damn baby, you're huge~ But I can handle it, don't worry." Clover reassured her dream partner clearing having a dream of intercourse with a lucky stud of her choosing, not that any of that mattered to the alien who was determined to start performing its sole purpose with or without Clover's permission now beginning to slowly thrust its special appendage in and out of her moistened pussy.

The slick sound of being penetrated again and again by the alien was overshadowed by the sound of the spider creature thrusting forward slamming its medium sized body against her healthy bubble butt clapping loudly which each consecutive smack as Clover started to get more and more into it, now beginning to grip the sheets of her bed sticking her ass up higher taking on the doggy style sexual position.

"That's it baby! That's it, smack my ass! Fuck me faster! Fuck me harder! Come on, I can take it!" Clover egged the creature on still imagining a very muscular stud taking charge in being dominant aggressively taking her from behind yet the alien seemed to respond to the kinky dirty talk rather well now increasing its thrusting speed to meet her demands rapidly reaching towards its impending climax soon erupting like a pent up geyser flooding the human's insides with bubbling hot spunk while Clover herself couldn't resist spraying her own fresh juices on her sheets, now left panting aloud like a wild animal in heat. ".....Fuck~"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)