More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grayice Grayice

What is Cloud in for?

An Unexpected Adventure

The first thing Cloud noticed when his eyes adjusted to the gloomy interior was the vast space. A glittering chandelier illuminated a great hall centered by a large ballroom staircase spiraling left and right. A respectful twenty paces away from the entry was the check-in booth staffed by a buxom clerk with delightful caramel skin sporting a cornrow. Her white blouse was exposed a dangerous amount of flesh, almost daring voyeurs to look. Cloud’s SOLDIER training kicked in and he noted the mahogany doors, maroon walls, and green runway carpet running along the cherry wood floor. On the far side of the hall a jazz band projected seductive music from their band-shell in a ristorante. Twenty or so people dressed up and down the social hierarchy were gathered around. Excluding a few humans walking going about their business, the hotel appeared normal.

Normality was an uncomfortable prospect for the ex-SOLDIER. Especially after the explosion he had played party to, this juxtaposition unnerved him more than the SHINRA grunts he had slaughtered not too long before.

Perhaps picking up on Cloud’s inner turmoil, the lovely flower girl in front of him turned around again and smiled gently. “Come on, my room is on the second floor. Room 2140. It’ll be a smidgen quieter.” The pretty girl pouted, and his reverie broke when he noticed how her clasped hands smushed her delectable breasts together in a mouthwatering display.

“Ok.” Cloud uttered. His attention clearly still on her. The flower girl responded by grabbing hold of his wrist once again and turning around to guide him up through the hallway and up the stairway. Of the portraits and decoration ornamenting the Inn, Cloud registered none of it. The ravishing brunette striding before him consumed his world. Her swaying hips and cute butt enchanted Cloud and before he knew, their owner pulled her hands away and set down the flower basket. Reaching into the breast pocket of her red vest, she retrieved an iron key and held it up in triumph. Cloud watched with bated breath as the girl pantomimed licking the key before inserting the iron into the door lock. The sudden jerk of her body as she turned the key and pushed open the heavy oak door surprised Cloud. Cloud couldn’t stop himself from imaging her make that motion again and again while he had hold of her braid. Cloud shook his head and entered the room.

The flower girl ahead of him flipped a light switch and knelt to rest her basket on the plush brown carpet. She stood up and demurely gestured at the bed that dominated the relatively windowless room. “Please, sit. I want to show you what that flower means.” She suggested, her voice an odd mixture of excitement, joy, and nervousness as she gestured for him to sit.

The flower girl continued, “I can see the tension in your body. I really want to thank you for saving me back there.” She patted the bed encouragingly and Cloud relented after setting his Buster Sword against the shadowed bedroom wall.

The beautiful girl seized his abdomen and brought her succulent lips to his in a searing kiss. A moment frozen in time; the lovers found themselves transported to another dimension that subsisted solely of each other. Their racing hearts beat in conjunction with each other, and their tongues wrestled each other in wet embrace. Neither battled for dominance, rather through unspoken language they sought harmony and found it amongst themselves. She tasted of citrus; Orange and lemon with a spicy heat all her own. Cloud felt himself memorizing her flavor, he instantly knew how unforgettable it was. And he was immeasurably glad of it. His hands traced her succulent spine, noting the lack of bra straps. As his hands massaged her tender back Cloud delighted in the little gasps and moans of pleasure she made when he touched her just right. Soon enough his hands wandered down the small of her back and groped her nubile derriere. She released a whimper of deep satisfaction when he did so. In turn, her hands explored Cloud’s muscular arms and torso, finding satisfaction in his musculature.

The moment passed and he felt her tongue retreat as her mouth curved upward in a contagious smile. Her feminine hand had somehow traced down his front and reached the zipper of his pants as Cloud fondled her bodacious booty. “Can I touch you dick?” She whispered intimately, searching his eyes for permission with her bright green ones. Perceiving his assent, she grinned a Cheshire smile and unzipped his pants. Distracting him with another hot kiss, she snuck her hand in his dark pants. Waiting for the ideal moment, she grasped hold of his dick and pulled it out.

Cloud moaned into her sweet mouth as she pumped his cock twice. “Is it really that big?” She asked, surprise evident in her voice. “I gotta see this behemoth!” The flower girl continued, awe in her voice and moons in her eyes. The flower girl looked quickly looked down and saw his penis standing proud and hard. The seductress took her hand and her palm at the base of his dick and found the tip of her middle finger reached almost to his angry little head. Wrapping her hand around it, she discovered that she couldn’t close her fingertips around the erect penis.

“Wow.” She managed to say in a hushed tone, obviously impressed. “I wish I could let you fuck my brains out with this bad boy.” She spat in her hand and reached back down jerking his big dick. “Unfortunately Mister, all I can offer is a bj… But I bet you taste sooo good.” Leaning up and kissing him again, the flower girl snaked down his body, running her hands up his chest and groping his pecs on the way.

Now on her knees, the pretty brunette looked up in delight at Cloud. His sizable erection appeared to be longer than her face from chin to forehead as she jerked him. Nearly drooling, she kissed his head and made a kissing sound. “Oh, my! You taste so masculine. I love it.” She squealed, smacking the phallus against her cheek twice for posterity. She stroked his cock and licked his thigh.

“Mm. I must confess; I really really like big sweaty men.” She moaned while pumping her left hand along his shaft. A few moments later the flower girl kissed his cock again. Sensuously the lovely brunette moved her luscious lips up and down his hard phallus, carefully avoiding the head. Her right hand snuck back into his pants and extracted Cloud’s meaty balls. As her seductive mouth teased his cock, her right hand gently squeezed and massaged his nuts. Cloud found himself in nirvana under her ministrations, but soon felt the need for more. So, he grabbed hold of her hair and moved finally to his angry cock. “Impatient huh? Well, that’s what I’m here for. Gluck, Gluck, GLUUUCK!”

The impossibly beautiful girl winked as she first kissed his head, then swirled her tongue around his cock, inhaled him to the base. Without warning the flower girl deepthroated him, taking him all the way down her throat. Her eyes misted up in consternation as Cloud felt her hum a tune deep in her throat. The woman pulled her head off the large phallus and took a quick inhalation of breath before she started earnestly sucking his dick. For Cloud, it had been a very long time since he had last given himself an opportunity to release himself and he soon felt his orgasm grow close.

The girl, in tune with her patient purposefully ignored the salty taste of his precum and twitchy cock as she hoovered him with gusto. Frantically, Cloud tapped the top of her head, and announced “I’m gonna cum. Where do you want it!?” In answer, the flower girl unsheathed him from her throat and held him in her mouth, constantly swirling her talented tongue around his dick. She winked saucily and that image sent Cloud over the edge as he came in her mouth, flooding it with globules of cum. Being the good little cocksucker she was, the flower girl didn’t spill a drop. Rather, her eyes lit up in delight as if his cum was the most pleasant treat she ever had. A moment later, leaned back on her heels and opened her delightful mouth and showed an empty mouth; proof that she had swallowed his voluminous load.

“Thank you for the yummy treat. Feel better now?” She moaned. Exhausted, Cloud could only nod in agreement. “Alright lazybones, gotta get you outta here. I’ve got places to be and things to do and we can’t stay here.” She announced as she stood up and playfully slapped his thighs.

Author Note:

If you enjoyed, don't forget to leave a like. :) If not, comment why; can't get better without feedback. Thanks!

What is Love at First Sight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)