More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Where does she go?

An Ultra-Luxurious Penthouse Apartment

The cab glided silently through the traffic. A little too quietly. Since becoming famous Emma hadn't been in a lot of cabs, mostly favouring town cars and limousines, but even in those she'd never heard a car so quiet. There was no tyre noise, wind noise or any of the other noises associated with a car. Unbeknownst to her, the car was one-of-a-kind. It was completely soundproof, bulletproof and waterproof. The driver looked like an ordinary cab driver with a scraggly beard, but he was actually a highly-trained former Special Forces commando and Secret Service operative, taking Emma to meet her new master.

The cab slid to a silent stop outside a plain building surrounded by other plain buildings. Wordlessly, the driver led her inside, past the silent concierge and into the elevator at the far end of the lobby. Instead of pressing a floor number, the driver opened a sliding panel to reveal a keypad. He punched in a dozen numbers and the elevator began to move, just as silently as the car had previously. At this point Emma's nerves had overridden her curiosity, she felt like she should probably speak up.
"Erm...excuse me sir, but who are you and where exactly are we going? You didn't say a word on that entire cab ride, most people who meet me usually ask at least a few questions. Do you want an autograph?" Emma's words died in the silence of the elevator. After a few long seconds the man spoke, in a perfectly neutral, modulated voice.
"I am Stevenson. We're going to meet my employer, the man who made you the offer." As he finished speaking, the elevator stopped, and the doors opened with a soft PING. A clear, loud voice rang out across the room.
"Ah, Emma, you've arrived. Welcome to The Penthouse."

The doors closed behind her the instant Emma stepped out of the lift, and got her first glimpse of the penthouse. It took her breath away. Emma had stayed in some ritzy places but this one really took the cake. Four floors, an ornate marble staircase spiraling between them, a hot tub and a pool, as well as another hot tub outside. A larger kitchen than any she'd ever seen, a full-length banquet table, floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular views of the surrounding buildings, and standing next to one of them, holding a glass of Merlot, was the man who had spoken, the man she'd come to see. He noticed her eyes moving around the room, taking in all the tiny details. He spoke again now, in a jovial sort of voice.
"Impressive, isn't it. I have one in every major city in the world. It will be yours, you know, if you accept my offer." These words seemed to jolt Emma out of her reverie.
"Oh...uh...er...um. Yes, of course, pardon me." She flubbed, blushing. Emma had been around intimidating people before, but this man was something else. The way he held himself, the way he spoke, he seemed to have almost transcended intimidation and was just entirely in sync with the world. He didn't need to be intimidating, because anything he wanted, he got. Just like that. "Yes...about that offer," Emma continued, "Could you please elaborate. You didn't share many details over the phone, but I'd like to know more before I even take this meeting." She sounded quite officious, almost like her character, Hermione. She had come dressed for a business meeting, with a blazer and a kind of smart-casual thing going on.

Your text Here

"Of course," the man smiled warmly. "Have a seat, I'll have some food brought and we can discuss it." He gestured to a plush chair at one of the smaller tables set apart from the banquet table. Without any visible signal, a door opened at the far end of the room and a willowy brunette appeared, wearing a maid's uniform and carrying a heavily-laden tray. She laid it down on the table in front of the man, then retreated as quickly as she'd come. This threw Emma a little bit. What would a guy who made his housekeeper dress like that be doing wanting to make a female-empowerment charity. Maybe it was some kind of tax write off. The man began speaking again and Emma gave him her undivided attention as he began to tell an intriguing story.

"It may interest you to know, Emma, that I've had my eye on you for quite some time. I am a fan of your work, and I don't just mean Harry Potter. You were great in The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Bling Ring, and even Noah. That last movie sucked, but you were great in it." He could see Emma blushing. He had her on the hook, it was time to reel her in. "It may also interest you to know that I'm the reason you haven't had any work in the past few months. I cut you off. You see, I belong to a secret organization called "The Society", that rules the world in the shadows. At least, that's what we do some of the time. Most of the time, we collect beautiful latex-clad celebrities." Emma's face went from amusement to confusion, to shock, to outrage all in less than a second. She couldn't believe it. How could she have fallen for it? This nice guy act? This guy was just another rich misogynistic pervert hoping to score with her. She stood up and prepared to storm out. The man made no attempt to stop her. He simply skewered a piece of steak on his fork and plopped it in his mouth. Once he had chewed and swallowed, he spoke again. "You can't leave. Partly because the car I sent is anonymous and untraceable, partly because you don't know where you are, but mostly because you don't know the code to the lift. You're stuck here until you hear me out." Without waiting for a response, the man continued. "I wasn't lying when I invited you here. I do have a female-empowerment organization I wish to start, and I do want you to be the face of it. Now, most of the other members of the "Society" are much older than me, and much more conservative than me. I recently ascended to their ranks, so I'm quite liberal. They wouldn't waste time doing what I'm doing. They would just take what they wanted, but I'm willing to bend their rules a little bit. We collect latex slaves, it's what we do, I can't change that, and I don't want to, but what I am willing to do is offer you an opportunity. You can live here, in this glorious penthouse, you can run my female-empowerment organization, you can do whatever you want with it, it will be yours. You can continue to be an A-List actress and star in blockbusters. I am as close to God as you will ever meet on this Earth, ask for something, and I will give it to you. In return, you will help me acquire more latex celebrities. You'll look after them, manage them, and be the apex . I say "" but I like to think of us more as partners. It won't be an equal partnership, but a partnership nonetheless. I have just two rules:

  1. You will obey me. You will do anything I tell you to do, no matter how small or how large. You will do it promptly, with no questions or complaints, and with a smile on your face.
  2. You will wear latex. Forever. From the moment you accept, you will be permitted to only wear latex. When you see your bedroom upstairs you will see that one of the closets is full of latex outfits. Literally hundreds of them, and millions of possible combinations. Enough of them to wear something different every day for the rest of your life.

Finally, I want you to understand, that this is non-negotiable. You will become my latex , the only question is how comfortable you will be. With twenty minutes and a dozen phone calls I could make it so that you couldn't get a job in any industry, let alone Entertainment, I could make it so that your only options for a career would be: petty thief or cheap hooker, possibly both. I could do that, but I won't, and there's no reason I have to. Like I said Emma, I'm a fan."
The man flashed a charming smile. Emma's heart was racing and so were her thoughts. This whole situation seemed unbelievable, yet, something about this man seemed trustworthy, and his explanation would certainly account for everything that has happened over the last few months.

"I...I...I need some time to think about it." Emma stammered.
"Of course," the man said, almost purring. "The time is currently just after 8pm. I will be back here at precisely 8am, so you have a little under 12 hours to make a decision. The house is yours, feel free to explore. Take or use anything you want. There are two housekeepers, two maids, two cooks and Ramon, the concierge who can all assist you with anything you need. I suggest you go upstairs and check out the main bedroom, perhaps try on some latex clothes while you're up there. I've left my thoughts and ideas for the female-empowerment organisation in the red folder in the study, feel free to look through them. Remember Emma, this is happening; how it happens, is up to you." With that, he rode the elevator down to the lobby and resumed his day, leaving Emma alone in an egregiously opulent penthouse and a cacophony of her own thoughts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)