More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spentbob spentbob

who is your first opponent?

An Italian Girl

"Uh, an Italian girl, I guess?" you say, picking a country almost randomly.

The crowd cheers, and Sasha announces -

"An interesting choice. Lorena, get your butt up here!"

A very short Italian girl vaults easily over the ropes and begins hopping around the ring, punching at the air and grinning. She's dark and slim, but very fit and strong looking - firm muscles move beneath the dark skin of her arms and legs as she bounces around.

She's small, less than five foot easily, but pefectly formed, with a beautiful face, nice firm looking boobs and an amazing little ass. Her black hair is tied up on top of her head, and she's wearing a white tank top, fingerless climbing gloves, blue track pants and a wicked smile. Her dark eyes shine and the flashing white teeth gleam as she dances towards you, driving the crowd into further wild cheering.

The tiny dynamo stops a foot or so from you and bounces on the spot in a fighting stance, fists raised, still grinning at you in a predatory manner.

"Well then, ragazzo, you ready to get this on? I warn you now - I play rough."

As you stare at the sexy little minx, the crowd goes even wilder, and you nervously consider your strategy.

Strike first, or let her have the first move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)