More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cariadferch-usa cariadferch-usa

Who is your blind date?

An Invitation to a Bachelor Auction.

Opening the door you are greeted to the sight of a short, plump, middle aged man, wearing a dark blue and purple baseball cap and polo shirt.

"Hello?" You answer a bit surprised until you notice the "FedEx" logo on his shirt.

"Hello." The man tips his hat and gives a quick smile after checking you out. "Ms. Summers?"

"Yes."

"I have a package for you from a Mrs. Teri Campbell, would sign here please?" The man hands you an electronic clipboard.

"Sure." You sign a bit confused, wondering why the friend who set up your blind date is sending you a parcel. The deliveryman gives you a grey plastic bag like package, tips his hat and leaves.

"What are you up to, Teri?" You ask as you open the package while closing the door with a bump from your rear end. Inside is a paper envelop, pamphlet and a note. "What the hell?!" You stop dead in your tracks finding a stack of fifty, one hundred bills in the envelop.

Grabbing the hand written note you read Teri's explanation, "Amy, could you give the enclosed $5,000 to the Capitol Region Children's Hospital fund raiser for me tonight? Love, Teri. P.S. I know it has been a tough year, so go and have some fun. Hugs." The pamphlet describes the fund raiser; a Bachelor Auction where dates to eligible and attractive men are sold off to the highest bidder, and inside its pages is a ticket to the event.

"Teri, you animal." You laughingly making fun of your friend, though with great affection and appreciation. "Sending me to a meat market."

Amused you flip through the pamphlet looking at the various businessman and urban professionals who think they are God's gift to women. Many are cute, and a few have interesting bios, though the picture of a gorgeous, muscular and very ripped fireman without his shirt does steal an "oh my" from your lips.

Do you go to the auction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)