More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zigurat Zigurat

Helen's son's party, local bar, order a pizza delivery guy

An Interruption

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Tipsy, Sylvia stumbled up to the front door, wondering who it was. Opening the door, the housewife was presented to the shocked, pimply face of her neighbor’s eighteen-year-old son, Gerald.

The well-tanned lad looked in awe at the woman before him. He had never seen her dress so… slutty before. The canary yellow biker shorts melded well with her firm hips and the red blouse was stretching at the seams, pushed out by her large breasts.

“H, hello, Ms. Sylvia,” Gerald stammered. “I, I was wondering if I could get p, paid for the lawn work this w, week.”

“Sure,” Sylvia slurred. “C’mon in. I’ll go get my purse.”

Gerald watched as his employer turned away, his eyes locked on her undulating hips as he stepped into the house. Breaking his gaze away from her buttocks, Gerald closed the door behind him and turned away into the living room. He gasped in shock when he saw Ms. Helen sitting on the sofa her mini-skirt bunched up around her waist as she masturbated.

Catching Gerald out of the corner of her eye, Helen spread her legs wide giving the boy an eyeful and said, “Want some?”

Gerald opened his mouth, but no words came out, his gaze caught by the woman’s wanton wares.

“Come on over,” Helen motioned with a slick finger. Dumbly, Gerald stepped up between the woman’s legs, unsure of what he was doing. Helen reach up and pulled his shorts down, his stiff member popping out.

“Ooh,” Helen cooed. She grasped the young man’s cock, slowly running her hands over his rock hard limb.

“This goes there,” she giggled, pointing at her pussy. His hormones taking over, Gerald lowered himself into Helen’s honey pot. Gerald grinned as he pumped into the woman, watching as she humped her hips into him. Helen pulled the halter top up over her breasts, taking them in hand, mauling her mammaries and pinching her nipples.

“That’s cheating,” Sylvia suddenly burst in. “We were supposed to get laid later!”

“Don’t care,” Helen moaned in rapture. “He feels sooo good. Much better than little Robbie ever did.”

“Really?” Sylvia said, her eyes following the motions of the stud’s meat mashing into her best friends pussy.

“Ohhh, yesss,” she moaned in ecstasy. “Pound me faster, big boy.”

Grasping Helen’s hips, Gerald pushed faster and harder into the slut’s snatch.

“Oh, god, Oh, god,” she began to chant, her body shaking with each massive thrust.

“Oh, yes!” Helen cried out, her body quivering in orgasm, reveling in the forgotten feeling.

“Yes!” Gerald hissed, spurting his seed into her unprotected pussy.

Realizing what he had done, Gerald pulled his cock out with a pop and looked around in fear, his eyes wide at the sight of Sylvia. She was on all fours, her uncovered bum presented to the young man.

“My turn!” Sylvia trilled over her shoulder.

Does Gerald take advantage of Sylvia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)