More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Do you Do now that you've Shrunk!

An Employee at the Resort nearby finds you! But mistakes you as a Runaway Toy!??

In desperation of the situation, you jumped up and down screaming for the Giantess's attention, "HELP DOWN HERE PLEASE! I'VE SHRUNKEN!" You yell as loud as you possibly could. However, as you were busy doing that you managed to get the attention of the giantess lady standing right BEHIND you.

"Hmm..?" She hummed as she walked by with her bike. She was a Mexican Native that worked for the resort nearby that YOU were actually supposed to go to before the car broke down. She had long straight black hair and a curvy figure that was hugged tightly by her Resort Uniform, a white pair of shorts, and a T-Shirt with "Blue Ocean Resort" Embroidered on with a shirt pocket as well. Clear as day she was an employee of the resort. "HUH!" She gasped behind you getting your attention as you turn around seeing her towering looking down at you.

"YES! DOWN HERE! PLEASE HELP ME!" You try to seize the moment, thinking you were finally getting help.

However, in response, she responded in Spanish with an angry expression, "No puedo creer que uno de ustedes haya logrado escapar!" ("I can't believe one of you managed to escape!") and you not understanding a word she said. The resort she worked at gave out these free tiny exotic toys for guests to use in their rooms and once in a while a guest would steal them with or they'd run off and escape. With her seeing your tiny little form running around she easily made the assumption YOU were one of the little tiny toys.

She then proceeds to bend down towards you, her giant hand casting a shadow over you as she spoke more unknown Spanish. "Te llevaré de vuelta..." ("I'll take you right back...") She uttered as her giant bus-sized fingers plucked you effortlessly from the ground.

"WAIT NO! I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! STOP!" You scream hearing her irritated tone as she clearly didn't understand you and was inferring something else with her condescending-like tone. However your screaming led to nothing being resolved as she dangled you over her shirt pocket and dropped you right in, you squirming against her colossal boob it rubbed against.

With that she sat herself down on her bike and began to drive off towards the resort, every bit of her movements would make you in the shirt pocket slap into the Latinas giant curvy tit. "I DON'T LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME OUT!" You beg in the pocket but she would never hear you as biked, even if she tried to.

Eventually, she made her way into the resort, dropping her bike off at an employees-only area, and walked inside. She approached the front desk, one of her coworkers typing away at the computer looked up at her.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y5ZqpP1kjTU9JwpWH0_OC21AvL1z5kjM/view?usp=sharing

"María, encontré uno de los juguetes deambulando afuera, confío en que puedas cuidarlo." ("Maria, I found one of the toys wandering around outside, I trust you can take care of him.") Her giant fingers fished for you again in her shirt pocket, placing you in the football field sized palm of this other stranger. "Adios!" The giantess Latina said as she walked off, you turn to see the woman eyeing you closely.

What does she do with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)