More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Choose an Option.

An Embarrassing Nightmare

Alexa tossed and turned in her sleep. Her face scrunched as she looked around. In her dream, she found herself at high school again, specifically her graduation. But as she walked across the stage to receive her diploma, she heard laughter. Alexa looked down to see her standing in a pair of embarrassing pink training pants with red polka dots. Otherwise she was completely naked. Her tiny tits were on full display. Alexa gasped as she tried to cover herself, looking around for her graduation gown, but it was nowhere to be seen. She saw cameras flashing and squirmed as people chanted.

Alexa clamped her legs shut but it was no use as her training pants darkened and started to sag causing people to laugh louder. Alexa squealed, embarrassed to have been caught in training panties and also wetting herself! She bolted awake. Sweat poured down her face and she looked down. Alexa gasped as she tossed her covers away and saw her pants were soaked and her sheets were just as wet where she laid. Alexa was grateful she lived alone now, but concerned that she had wet herself.

“It’s fine,” Alexa said. “It’s just one time. It doesn’t mean... it doesn’t mean I’m a bedwetter right?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)