More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What did the Courier see?

An Author's Note:

Hey there folks, hope you're even somewhat enjoying my writing.

Now if you've found me from my Hentai Foundry days, you would know for a fact that New Vegas/Fallout stories are my bread and butter. Maybe a little too much Fallout, for someone named Andrew Ryan (and a little more fun fact: One of my more poorly-received stories was, ironically, my Bioshock fic).

I suppose this is my labor of love, rather than a labor of attention. Now, why did I start writing this?

Well, during one of my playthroughs, I noticed that there are plenty of women in New Vegas not really getting any love because they're just NPCs rather than companions, and during a Boomers mission in particular, I had an idea of having a threesome with the outsider, the Courier, and Jack, the one actual boomer.

I then tried to write a story leading to that scene, but unlike my first few stories which revolved a female Courier, it was to be a man. Looking for that doc, it seemed that my last attempts were from August.

img

Realizing that I probably will never be able to write that hangar story, I shrugged in defeat and hope to move on.

ㅤ

Now, I understand that you, dear reader, don't care about what I have to say about the history of this story, so I won't bore you there.

So here's a roadmap of what I want to do, or the scenarios that I remember coming across from my playthroughs and said, "Damn, imagine if I had the option to fuck this character. That would be hot."

Also, to those that want something eloquently written, I'm sorry to say, but I'm going for something similar to what a friend and fellow author of mine has done in the past, with his own Fallout stories.

And while not the Fallout story, here's an idea of what I'm going for, by Kiasyon.

Male Courier:

  • Goodsprings - FFM threesome with the Courier, featuring Sunny Smiles and Trudy.
  • Mojave Outpost - Cass joins up after a whiskey-drinking competition, and the two fucking each other in the stalls of the outpost.
  • Novac - A disturbed quickie with Cass with the two mocking Boone.
  • 188 Trading Post - Surpingsingly, Veronica isn't the one to be lewded here, but Michelle Kerr, the bartender there. Why? Because Veronica already got enough love... I suppose.
  • Camp Forlorn Hope - Not really with Sergent Reyes herself, but the female rangers from outpost to outpost. Might skip this, don't see why professional rangers would give a stranger a quickie.
  • Nellis AFB - The Hangar Romance sidequest, MMF with a quick devirginizing.
  • Camp Golf - Mags thanks the Courier by letting him score a hole-in-one.
  • Red Rock Canyon - After delivering their chems and saving their mule, Jack, Jesse, and Diane take a whiff of chems and have a threesome, with them asking of whose cum was inside Diane.
  • New Vegas Medical Clinic - Jesse asks if there's such a thing as a lusting pheromone, only to be rubbed with queen ant pheromones. Only to ask for a checkup due to his raging boner that Dr. Usanagi is more than willing to help with.
  • Crimson Caravan Company - Alice Hostetler, daughter of Don Hostetler, takes Jesse home with her, and in an effort to spite her mother, fucks him right then and there.
  • Vault 24 - Sarah. Just Sarah.
  • Hidden Valley Bunker - Either Torres or Melissa Watkins thanks the Courier personally. Probably Torres, seeing as Melissa is almost never alone, while Torres can invite the Courier behind her shop.
  • Boulder City - Maybe add Wendy Gilbert, from the Wendy Gilbert Companion mod who gets picked up by Jesse when he drops by.

Female Courier:

  • While it's not a kink of mine, I do plan for the female courier to be the more masochistic slaver type, going for the Legion. And the kind of woman that will threaten to blow off the cocks of the Legion if they don't comply with her.
  • NCRCF - Sunny Smiles is given to the Powder Gangers with Jesse being given first shots on what to do with her, and a dildo to boot.
  • Nipton - Strangely, Jesse doesn't get by the Legion, but offers her services instead. That is to say, she begins enslaving people.
  • Novac - After dealing with Jeannie May Crawford, Jesse sees that the doctor is a complete quack. So, with new collars, she tests them out for the first time after killing the guards before forcing Dr. Ada Strauss to have sex with her and point her towards Cottonwood Cove half-naked.
  • Three Card Bounty - Jesse goes for Violetta, realizes that she's a woman, and after she's alone, puts a collar on her.
  • 188 Trading Post - Veronica is recruited, but before Jesse takes her, Michelle Kerr is kidnapped, stripped, and is prostituted for guns before being sent to Cottonwood Cove.
  • Crimson Caravan Company - You're probably seeing a pattern, but, Jack the Boomer asks Jesse to contact Janet for him, but instead of the Boomers outfit, she's given something more akin to a prostitute's outfit and told to go to Cottonwood Cove. Jack is then told that she changed her mind, skipped town now that her debt was paid, and told him to fuck off. A heartbroken Jack is devirginized by Jesse.
  • Cottonwood Cove - After doing part-time for the Legion, Jesse comes to them, without the Mark of Caesar, asking for more collars. Many can't believe that Jesse was the one giving them slaves, but is more than welcome to fuck her developing harem anytime she wants, due to her not being able to impregnate them anyway.
  • Maybe some comeuppance for Freeside, something to motivate her to want to see the Kings destroyed.
  • Old World Blues - I've always wanted erotica about the Stealth Suit MK II before. Mayhaps a story of how Jesse bounds with the suit, only to realize that she could make herself both aggressively aroused with a boost of dopamine.

Will add scenarios more if something pops up in my head during my playthroughs. I know I have a story for Freeside involving debt collecting, but I don't know if it's good enough.

Also, maybe it's worth it to keep the Courier's name as Jesse, maybe I should let the Reader change it. Problem with that is, do people really care when it comes to changing variables? And would they choose a gender neutral name, just so the flow of the intro works (if it does work)?

Until then-

Au revoir

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)