More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by notnerb notnerb

What did Sue see?

An Army of Frog People

Sue was shocked to see what appeared to be a troupe of Frogmen marching along a dirt path. Each was dressed in barbarian garb. As if these creatures were unaware of the advances of the past few centuries. The frog-like beings were bipedal, and each had a shield and a long spear.

'Gross' thought Sue as she observed the cadre of beasts march forward. Then to her astonishment she observed a group of captives pulling up the rear. Each connected by a long chain that shackled their hands. What shocked her the most was that each appeared to be female. These females were neither human nor the same species of the frogmen. She observed a small bald green-skinned women in front, followed by what could only be described as a bird like female. The Avians belly was extended. 'She's pregnant' Sue thought. 'Damn these creatures for capturing a pregnant woman'.

Numerous other females followed. The last was a blue-skinned woman. When she spoke Sue recognized the voice. "Unhand me creatures." The Atlantean Dorma screamed as she was pushed along by the back end of the Frog troops.

As they headed beyond her, Sue decided she could not let Dorma and these other women be taken to a possible gruesome fate. But if she followed it would impede her chances of cathcing up with Reed and the team. What should she do?

Does Sue follow the Frogmen and the captive women

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)