More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rvd1217 rvd1217

First off who are we going to follow?

An 18 year old Bulma

Bulma wakes up in her bed in the middle of her room in her massive home called capsule corporation. She's wearing a pink night gown that goes down below her knee. she has size 32C perked up tits a slender body with blue hair that is in a single pig tail to the side. she rubs her eyes and looks in the mirror and yawns.

Bulma:"Okay today is the day I start my adventure to find all 7 dragon balls." she said about the magical orbs that are said to grant someone who collected all 7 any wish that they may desire. She squealed with excitement as she could just imagine the flooding of wishes an 18 year old would want. She had one dragon ball already it was locked away in her own vault.

Bulma:"And it will be easy for me to find all of them with this" she grabs a round white and green stop watch looking tech from her dresser "The dragon radar, of my own invention." she said proudly clicking it to find her one dragon ball in her room the next closest was quite the distance, she would need to use a hover car or bike to get there.

She made her bed neatly and grabbed a box which appeared to hold multiple little capsules in them. "Alright lets see here do I need anything else? I got a dresser, house, extra vehicles.. I think I am all good." she smiles "It's time for bulma to collect the dragon balls!" she tossed the capsules into her pack stripped off her night gown and tucked it into the pack as well. she would grab pink skirt and shirt combo that said her name across it. She walks outside and sets off on her adventure.

Where does Bulma end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)