More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

Who are you?

An "Intimate Beautician" (i.e. prostitute)

Having trouble believing what has happened, you yawn, stretch and get out of bed to look at your self in the mirror. Reflecting back at you is a tall thirty year old so willowy her B-cup breasts look large compared to the rest of her chest. Your face is of a sexy, angular shape and framed by long, curly brown hair in a '90s retro style.

Seeing all of this the memories of your new self's life starts playing through your mind like a found footage film, all of the sights and sounds, even touch smell and tastes but no emotional content, no sense of connection to the woman it happened to. Becoming an orphan as a teenager with nobody to turn to you resorted to a life of crime to make ends meet. Most of these wrong-doings were carried out reluctantly but it seems Jane has a genuine love of prostituting herself and has carved out a special niche for herself.

Where others merely sell their beauty and touch you show your client how beautiful she really is. When visiting a client's house you bring a rather substantial cosmetics bag along with you and spend most of the session making her as pretty as you can before moving onto more base pleasures. Those who pay more come to your home and are treated to a special bath followed by a massage and get to wear something out of a collection of lingerie for the evening.

With this in mind you pick up your phone and open the planning app.

Who will you be serving today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)