More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rasha Rasha

what's next?

Amy visits!

After a few days from the bar incident I was still in my home recovering and I took a few days leave from work cause the pain between my legs was keeping me from walking right, I walked like I had reinforced concrete ball between my legs so I didn't want to be the laughing stock in the office, it was enough that my friend Raven who was also my roommate kept making fun of me. My pussy lips were swollen like the size of middle size peaches and it hurt when I wore tight pants so I wore loose cotton pants to keep my crotch breathing.

It was after midnight and I was deep in sleep when loud bangs at the door woke me up I bolted from bed so fast I forgot about my injured crotch, which was a big mistake that caused me a lot of pain so I cupped my pussy till the pain subsided a little, the loud thuds on the door kept getting louder so I sucked it up and walked spread legged to the door. "Who the hell is that?" I asked while opening the door, and to my utter surprise here she was, Amy my ex-girlfriend and the cause of my current miserable pussy which throbbed hard when my eyes laid on her and my hands cupped my crotch automatically, she looked at my hands cupping my crotch and then she raised her eyes to meet mine, there was a mischievous look on them and one sided smile, I looked down and I saw where my hands were, I didn't even know how they got there, my guess it was just a reflex after what she inflected on my poor pussy. My cheeks turned red of embarrassment and I hurriedly and awkwardly changed the position of my hands to anywhere but there while asking her about the reason she is here.

Me: ah… Amy! What are you doing here?!

Amy: can I come in?

Me: look… it is really late… and I am really tired and in pain so…

She looked me up and down and then focused her gaze on my crotch and said " yeaaah…. I can see that", at that I coughed a little and she continued "but I still want to come in, it won't take long", so I nodded and let her in.

what does she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)