More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Superflie Superflie

What's in store for tomorrow?

Amy sets her plan into motion

The next morning comes fast from what seems like a dreamless night. Thankfully it's Sunday and I don't have to go to school. I look at the clock, a little after noon already. I suppose I could get up and make some food.

I drag myself down the stairs into the kitchen to get some cereal. As soon as I walk into the kitchen I see my sister at the table on her phone. She looks up at me and back down to her phone emotionless. She's got to still be mad. Victory still feels so good.

I sit down at the table to eat. I look at Amy again as she just scrolls threw her phone. She has to be bored. Without Mom giving her money she will have no gas to go anywhere. She's stuck here. Just as I think this I hear a knock at the door. I look over at Amy as she looks up at me. She smiles at me evil like. She gets up and answers the door. In walks Suzy.

“Suzy, what are you doing here?” I ask confused.

“You're sister asked me if I'd take her to run some errands today. You always tell me I need to make more friends, and Amy is pretty cool” She smiles. She's always so nice to everyone, even Amy. If she's gonna make friends, why start with her.

“So you're going to make friends with my bitch sister?” I state sternly.

“Don't talk about your sister like that, she's your family.” I get scolded. She always scolds me when I would talk bad about Amy. I know Amy is trying to get back at me by making it so I can't hang out with Suzy. She won't get to me that easy.

“Yeah little bro, why the hostility?” Amy stands up and walks over to me. She smiles the sweetest smile I've seen her do. Then she bends down and kisses my forehead.

“Awwww, she you two can get along.” Suzy is to happy seeing Amy be nice to me. “We'll be back later and then me and you can hang before I got to be home.” Her and my sister turn and go out the door.

I play on the computer for a little bit. Watch some T.V. I even took a little nap. Hours go by before they return. They walk in the door laughing, acting like they've been friends for years. “It's been a lot of fun today Suze.” Amy hugs Suzy and runs upstairs.

“You seem like you had fun.” I look at Suzy a little annoyed.

“It was a lot of fun. Amy is someone I wouldn't have hung out with before. But it's nice to chill with someone different.” She's so cheery right now.

We sit around and talk for a little bit. After a while though we start kissing on the couch. My parents are both at work. Then she breaks the kiss. “So how do you feel about tongue rings?” She asks me out of no where.

“Where is this coming from?” I look at her so confused.

“Amy has hers done. And she was telling me all about it. I thought maybe I could get it done.” She looks serious.

“I don't think you should follow in Amy's footsteps. I don't personally think you should hang out with my her either. She's a bad person” I tell her a little angry at this point.

“Well I don't have friends. I just wanted someone to hang with.” She starts to get angry herself. I've never seen her mad before. “You're going to become a controlling asshole boyfriends?” She starts to raise her voice. What's gotten into her.

“You know I'm not like that” I don't know what else to say. I lost this one. “If you wanna hang with Amy, that's your choice.” I smile at her trying to calm her down a little bit.

“I'm just gonna go” She stands up still mad. “I'll see you tomorrow at school.” She walks towards the door and I sit on the couch confused.

The next week go by. I go to school. I go to my part time job at the pizza place. I sit at home. Amy and Suzy hang out everyday for a couple hours after school. I haven't really hung out with Suzy all week because I picked up some extra hours and she seems to still be a little mad. Finally Saturday comes and me and Suzy have plans to hang out at the mall. Hopefully she isn't still mad.

“Are you ready to go?” I ask Suzy after I'm done getting ready myself.

“Yeah I'm ready to head out.” She smiles and gets off the bed. As soon as we walk the hall Amy appears.

“Where you love birds off to?” Amy is still acting all goodie to me

“Out to the mall.” I give her a cold look as we walk by

“Oooo I'll grab my purse.” Amy runs into her room.

I look over at Suzy. She stares at me with anger. I can't fight this. I'm trying to get back on her good side. “Great” is all I can say.

Walking around the mall I feel like a third wheel. Suzy and Amy talk and giggle. After a good while we go to the food court to get some food. While we're eating I look over and see something on Suzy's mouth.

“What is that? Is that a tongue ring?” She didn't. Did she? Is that why we haven't talked this week?

“Oh these?” She sticks out her tongue showing off not one but two tongue rings. “I got them done at the same time. I liked how it looked in the pictures. Looks good right?” She sticks her tongue out again.

I'm lost for words. I can't believe it. I didn't think she'd do it.

“It looks so hot” Amy chimes in. Giving me a sort of evil look.

“I guess I just didn't expect you to get it done and all. And twice at that.” I just grin hollowly. Amy is seems like she's corrupting Suzy already. I got to think of a plan to stop this friendship.

What's the plan? And does it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)