More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What's next for Amy?

Amy first discovers something strange (origin)

It was two years ago, on her 22nd birthday, that things got weird for her. She had moved into a new apartment, the prior tenants leaving without any reason why, but they were in a hurry to move, especially after they saw her. Amy didn't notice anything at first. Just a feeling if someone watching her.

She made sure to close the drapes whenever she was less than fully clothed. However, once in a while, she would leave her bathroom wrapped in a towel, and notice her drapes were open. She could see across the way into the adjacent apartment building, but was thankful she didn't see anyone looking at her. She would blush, close the curtains, and got to her bedroom to dress.

She would also wake up to find her sheets and blankets kicked off the bed and her night shirt pulled up above her waist, showing off her cover of cotton panties. She would laugh it off as some odd actions during the night, probably because she must have had a steamy dream. However, one day, everything changed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)