More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Where to begin???

Amy Santiago and Rosa Diaz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)

"Now that the squad is here," Captain Holt began, as Jake entered, "we can begin the briefing."
"It's not my fault," Jake protested, "the line for the new Call of Duty game was huge. It took way longer than I was expecting."
"As I was saying..." Holt continued, silencing Jake. "I have just received word from the Commissioner's office that we have an opportunity to move against Saxon Fyers."
That was met with an audible gasp from the squad. Saxon Fyers was a notorious dealer operating in Brooklyn. He was fairly new to the scene, but in just six months, had already accrued a great deal of money and power. Nobody even knew his real name, Saxon Fyers was clearly a pseudonym. What made him particularly ruthless was his ambition. He had his hands in everything. He wasn't just a dealer, the same connections that could be used to import , could also be used to import weapons, fence stolen goods, launder money, and many other things. This was all just suspicion though, he always managed to stay one step ahead of the police, one step ahead of being caught, and they were never able to link anything back to him.
"Fyers is opening up a new nightclub in Brooklyn. It's supposed to be incredibly high-end. The NYPD Financial Crimes unit has already gone over the paperwork with a fine-toothed comb and from what they can tell, it looks like a legitimate business, possibly used to finance his less legitimate ones." Holt explained. "Nevertheless, Fyers himself will be there for the grand opening, along with his right-hand man, Victor DeAngelo. The Nine-Nine is in a unique position to go in and gather intelligence on Fyers and DeAngelo, and bring them in, if we can. Only we can do this job."
"I hate to disagree with you sir," Amy said, "but you said the club opening is super exclusive, and surely Fyers will be looking out for cops. Even if we're undercover, how will we get inside.
"She's got a point sir." Sergeant Jeffords added. "What makes us any more qualified than any other precinct."
"We have an IN." Holt announced dramatically. "It turns out that many famous and influential people have been invited, including one Gina Linetti." The squad all reacted differently to this news. Amy gasped. Jake said "Noice." Rosa was typically inscrutable. Boyle gave a little EEPH, and Sergeant Jeffords nodded. Hitchock and Scully were asleep. If Holt saw the way his squad reacted, he ignored it and continued,
"Now, Gina was only able to get three people on the list. So, I'm sending in Santiago, Jeffords and Diaz. You'll all be going undercover. The story is that Santiago and Diaz are Gina's personal concierge and manager respectively, and Jeffords, you're their bodyguard." Diaz, Santiago and Jeffords were nodding, but Jake didn't look happy.
"Captain you cannot bench me for this, come on. This is such a big opportunity." He whined.
"I know." Holt interrupted. "I want you leading the tac-team. You'll be first through the door if there's a raid. I'll co-ordinate things from the command centre."
"And me sir." Boyle asked.
"I want you on Comms. You'll be listening to the audio from inside the club and trying to find anything we can use, if Fyers or DeAngelo incriminate themselves in any way, we move." Boyle brightened when he realised that he hadn't been left out. He had a very important role indeed.
"Our intelligence on Fyers indicates that he has a proclivity for promiscuous women." Holt said, "Diaz, Santiago, perhaps you can use that." Amy looked shocked, Rosa was unreadable. Holt corrected himself.
"Oh, I'm not suggesting you sleep with him, but perhaps you could flirt. Seduce him. Get him to drop his guard, and he might reveal something."
"If it helps us put this guy away, I'll do it." Amy said, fiercely. "I'm not above using my body to get what I need." She winked sexily at Peralta.
There was a moment of silence.

"Does everyone understand their roles?" Asked Holt, "No further questions? Good. Dismissed."

"NINE-NINE" The squad chanted as one.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)