More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cfalkreath Cfalkreath

Choose a character

Amy Jones - 25 years old with 6in dick (but not for long)

(Will contain: dick growth, ball growth, excessive cum, masturbation)

"C'mon Amy, just an hour or so... please?"

"Janet, I said no. End of story. "

"We've been dating for years now and I've never even seen you with your shirt off, let alone your pants."

"Maybe... maybe later," Amy told her girlfriend.

"You always say that, and we never have sex!" Janet whined.

"Later okay?" Amy pleaded.

"When Amy? When are we going to have sex? Why haven't I seen you naked?" she interrogated. This was a common scene in their apartment. Janet and Amy had dated for close to three years now and they haven't had sex once.

"I'm sorry Janet, I just can't," she replied frustrated. Amy sat on the couch as Janet circled around.

"I'm sorry Amy, I'm just frustrated," she replied while massaging her shoulders, "Jacking off is fading fast. I need something... real, ou know?"

Amy stood there and felt her stress begin to melt away. As it did, Amy calmed down and started to think straight.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Amy asked.

"Of course love," Janet replied, going to sit by her girlfriend. This elicited a sigh from Amy.

"I'm... six inches," Amy whispered.

"What?" Janet asked, unable to hear her.

"I'm six inches," she repeated, a little louder.

"No way," Janet replied out of disbelief.

Amy nodded.

"Show me," Janet pleaded. Expecting this, Amy stood up and took off her pants and panties, revealing a small bud that was no more than three inches.

"I can't believe it, why is it so small?" Janet asked while reaching to touch it, only to be rejected.

"Because I'm a... cumvelop," Amy answered.

"Shut... up," Janet replied, "That means you cum and it gets bigger right?"

"Pretty much. Right before I cum, extra blood rushes to that area and it expands," Amy explained.

"Then why is it so small?" Janet asked.

Amy looked away.

"Oh no, don't tell me you never came."

"Not with my dick."

"What?! How did you survive college or high school? Or even middle school?" Janet exclaimed.

"My parents never let me. They were afraid it would get too big," Amy explained.

"Well I'm not your parents so I say let's make you bigger," she remarked while inserting a finger into Amy's pussy.

"Janet wait, what if it 'ohhhhhhh' gets too 'ah ahh' big?"

"There's no such thing as too big," Janet replied as Amy’s penis hardened to its full six inches. Once it hardened, Janet removed her finger from Amy’s inside and began stroking her cock vigorously.

"Ah Janet, I feel funny," Amy half-moaned.

"Cumming with a dick is different than cumming with a pussy."

"I... I think it's happening! I think it's growing!"

How big does she grow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)