More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nixd nixd

Who's in trouble?

Amy - 18 years old

After some time in the smelly, dark, hot van, naked and alone, you feel the van park. The doors swing open and you're almost blinded by the sunlight.

The 4 men who had stripped you and hauled you away from your home begin to approach you with hungry eyes. Instinctively, your fight or flight kicks in again, coupled with your innate embarrassment over being the only one naked.

"Don't touch me! You can't make me go anywhere!" you shout unconvincingly, desperately covering your little breasts and bare pussy.

They make no eye contact with you and head straight for your arms, skillfully handcuffing your tiny wrists and marching you out of the van and into the broad daylight, despite your kicking and screaming.

"Young lady, your parents signed you up for this program for a reason. Nice young ladies don't get sent to this here camp. If you didn't want all of us here seeing your birthday suit you should've made better choices!" the largest man barks, pretending he needs to rough up your bottom to get a good grip of you.

The other men laugh along with him as you're lead out into a a widespread plot of land with a lone building out in its farthest corner. You notice there are some other people around your age at varying states of undress - some of them completely naked, being followed by what appear to be staff members or camp employees. Some of the girls have shorts on, but no shirts or bras, their breasts left hanging out in the open. Some boys had shirts on, but no pants, their balls left hanging out in the open. Some people were in their underwear. Some people, only those who seemed to be camp workers, in positions of authority, were fully dressed, head to toe. You feel like you're in a nightmare!

The men seem to be dragging you to the building across the lot. You feel every single person staring at you, many staff members grinning at you sadistically. You can't believe your parents have sent you to such a ridiculous place just for breaking a few rules! And you're supposed to be an adult now, old enough to make your own decisions. This was all so embarrassing, even having other naked people around, for you, this is just so so humiliating. You're being treated like a rag doll!

You're eventually led into the building which appears to be a stale office full of cubicles.

"Got a new one in for intake!" one of the men calls out to no one in particular. You're still being held by all four men, hands all over your bare body.

You hear some shuffling in the distance, and footsteps headed toward you.

"Alright, hon, this is where we leave ya," the largest man smiles down to you, "Our friend here is going to get you checked in, and there will be a strip search."

He sees you open your mouth to protest and waves a hand in fron tof you before you can bring up your rights. "Everyone gets a strip search. It is to prevent weapons and contraband from circulating. And I'll tell you again sweetie, if you think this is unfair, take it up with your parents if they ever come to visit."

He continues, "You will be strip searched, your information will be entered into our system, and this will all be done by your assigned counselor. Matter fact, that's them walking up here-"

Who's your counselor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)